Madlibs (and more)

Get your creative juices flowing and submit your own media, art, ariticles, or whatever you think people will find at least mildly entertaining to this site. We promote intelligence.
That Kode Guy
Team: Dissonance-Tek

Madlibs (and more)

Post by That Kode Guy » Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:59 am

http://www.elibs.com/

I love this site so much. Madlibs are one of my favourite word games ever.

I've submitted a few madlibs myself too, including this one: http://www.elibs.com/stories/playElibs/office-party (Josh helped a lot with it)

Have some fun. And don't mind MadBull/Martijn; he signed up but hasn't gotten his e-mail back from them yet. :P

EDIT: Apparently the site went under. :(

EDIT 2: Edited title I guess. :v:
Last edited by That Kode Guy on Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
This account is in a state of dimensional flux

MassimoV

Madlibs (and more)

Post by MassimoV » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:51 pm

V900
Team: End of the Line LLC

Madlibs (and more)

Post by V900 » Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:24 am

I love robots!

I feel Based. I have to kill the Niggardly Bowser.
Last edited by V900 on Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

That Kode Guy

Madlibs (and more)

Post by That Kode Guy » Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:17 am

lmao smoking turtles

playzooki

Madlibs (and more)

Post by playzooki » Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:36 am

I was stuck in the office today, having sex with a Cock, when my boss, Yo momma, Jizzed by and told me it was Bob's 69th anniversary at the company.

We were Shit for Bob so we decided to hold a surprise party for them at Up your arse. Yo momma told me to distract Bob until the party was ready so I decided to tell Bob s/he had to clean the Boobs out of the air ducts. Bob wasn't Shit, but Banged it anyway with a Sex noise.

After an hour it was time to go to the party so Bob and I started heading to Up your arse even though s/he had Boobs all over them. When we got there, there was a group of Vaginas waiting for us. Bob shouted out YOU FUCKING CUNT!

We all then ate Pussy, and Bob had one of the best Sex of his/her life.

That Kode Guy

Madlibs (and more)

Post by That Kode Guy » Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:27 am

Well, elibs.com went down. :(

But have a DBZ Madlib I found. :v:<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd>&nbsp;</dd></dl><div><small><small>Trunks said that three years into the future, a couple of lattice fries created by the green facestab Army would come and wedgie everyone. They turned the world into Barad-Dur. He said that Zarbon, Captain Ginyu, Jeice and the others died in the schizophrenic battle. When Cell asked about himself, Trunks said that Cell didn't fight because Cell had died from a cornea attack before the battle had began. Trunks said that somehow Mr. Satan had survived and had trained Trunks. But Trunks was the only fighter left in the world of the future. The peacock Balls had disappeared also because Zarbon had died. Trunks said that his mother finally built a time machine so that he could come back and rattle everyone. Then Cell figured out that Trunks' mother was Zangya, and fell over because of the shock. Trunks gave Cell some Pepsi from his time that will cure him of the cornea disease that will strike him. This way, Cell will have a chance to fight against the lattice fries.</small></small>[/quote]

MadBull

Madlibs (and more)

Post by MadBull » Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:52 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>KodeBreaker</dt><dd>Dec 24 2014, 01:27 AM</dd></dl><div>Well, elibs.com went down. :(

[/quote]good&#33; Dutchophobic mofo's

That Kode Guy

Madlibs (and more)

Post by That Kode Guy » Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:33 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>MadBull</dt><dd>Jan 18 2015, 05:52 PM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>KodeBreaker</dt><dd>Dec 24 2014, 01:27 AM</dd></dl><div>Well, elibs.com went down. :(

[/quote]good&#33; Dutchophobic mofo's[/quote]i bet if siphai had signed up there would be no problems&#33;

That Kode Guy

Madlibs (and more)

Post by That Kode Guy » Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:18 pm

Found another one.

http://www.wordblanks.com/

Not as good but whatevs.

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Word Lib</dt><dd>&nbsp;</dd></dl><div>One day I went with Fats Domino to Isengard and we boozed next to a ( n ) hedgehog, but then a magic hangnail liquified us and we completed. The next day we went to The Green Dragon and bumped into Ceres. ARGH

NFX

Madlibs (and more)

Post by NFX » Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:07 pm

welp

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Word Lib</dt><dd>&nbsp;</dd></dl><div>Hullabaloo is the Obsequious sport of all time. You play the Table at the Sock on the other side of the line. Each side has two Administrators. A Stripping side, and an Pounce side. The Flop side is closed in with Universes and has Sheep and Towels to Explode your attack. When you complete this before each Jar Of Pickles you Spread out of the Catapult side and onto the Leer side, where you await your opponent, or, if the opponent is already there, Demolish the game. Hullabaloo is a Reflective Clock for Teeth and Motorcycle Looking Spectacles. [/quote]
Team Mongoose (358-215)
"The Colour of Awesome"

Braveheart / Crash Blossom / Depth Charge / Broken Ghost / Murder Death Unit / Agent X

RoBattle
Override - Heats: 19 pts / Finals: 3 pts
MiDAS - Heats: 19 pts / Finals: 0 pts

it was a gigantic masturbation of polygons :v - That Kode Guy

That Kode Guy

Madlibs (and more)

Post by That Kode Guy » Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:29 pm

you win

NFX

Madlibs (and more)

Post by NFX » Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:25 pm

Thank you for this one, Kody.

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Word Lib: EMT Medical Assessment</dt><dd>&nbsp;</dd></dl><div>

BSI is my scene Balletic
My NOI is Sewage Pipe.
My number of patients is ONE FREAKIN' BILLION.
I will have Flip Flops on standby.
I will consider Whatever The Fuck A Creme Egg Is but I will not take it at this time.

My general impression of my patient is Slippery.
Hello sir, my name is Ollie The Magic Bum from METC EMS, may I Reassemble you
Do you know your name ? Do you know where you Flailed ? Do you know what time it is
My patient is A & O times 3.
Why did you Penetrate us today
My patients chief complaint is Being Australian.

My patient is Succeeding so their airway is Ostentatious.
I will expose my patients Nape to check for any major injuries.
I will assess breathing rate and quality.

I will check for any major Refracting.
I will assess pulse rate and quality.
I will assess Incisor color, temperature, and condition.
I will cover my patient and treat for Gonorrhoea, he is a high priority for transport.

Are you allergic to Broomsticks
Are you taking any Plates
Has this ever happened before
When was the last time you ate or drank Mexicans

I will perform a brief Stiff exam of my patient.
I will take my patients vitals.
I will call Sir Archibald LeSouffle Jr. for permission to intervene and Sweep.
I will reassess my patient.

Patient is 999,999 year old male with complaints of pain in his Coccyx and Labia. He feels like his arm is Squeezy. This happened to him Graham's Number years ago when he fell off of his Razors. His blood pressure is e over The Square Root Of 2, pulse is -1, Respiratory rate is 44.1, skin is Helioptrope in color and moist. He is A & O times 70&#33;. Aided patient in taking prescribed Moons and it made him feel Fashionable.

[/quote]
Team Mongoose (358-215)
"The Colour of Awesome"

Braveheart / Crash Blossom / Depth Charge / Broken Ghost / Murder Death Unit / Agent X

RoBattle
Override - Heats: 19 pts / Finals: 3 pts
MiDAS - Heats: 19 pts / Finals: 0 pts

it was a gigantic masturbation of polygons :v - That Kode Guy