A quick reminder...

Get your creative juices flowing and submit your own media, art, ariticles, or whatever you think people will find at least mildly entertaining to this site. We promote intelligence.
Area51Escapee

A quick reminder...

Post by Area51Escapee » Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:20 am

A major part of this site so far has been the fantasy leagues. However, I am in the process of really making a big "Featured Materials" section with a good amount of contribution. I need you to submit your own material if you have any and want others to see. I know Dylan's done a lot of amazing drawings, and I am in the process of writing a lot of demos for my songs. Philip's done a good job giving me submissions to work with such as the "Musical Worst" article and even the Revolution Finals Script. So, make sure to contribute if you have something. If you don't have anything, it's cool. However, I'm just giving a friendly reminder. That's what site admins are there for, right?

succotash_54

A quick reminder...

Post by succotash_54 » Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:59 pm

I'm submitting this pic. I don't know the origin (the url is someone who saved it to their photo album, so that's not right.) but thought it was funny.