Oddestsey V: The Seven Lords

RP Topics will go in here. It's buried inside this forum to keep it from getting confused with the main RP room section.
Cha0sFerret

Post by Cha0sFerret » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:22 pm

The evasiveness of the answer just makes Scarlett want to ask more questions, but before she gets the chance, she notices that the walkway mangler has vanished. Now she has an entirely different set of questions.

"Wasn't there someone else ahead of us?" She asks her new, green friend. She slows down and carefully watches the duck move forward.
poopity scoop

V900
Team: End of the Line LLC

Post by V900 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:28 pm

Out of the blue, Bob starts sprinting forward in what can only be described as something SUSPICIOUSLY RESEMBLING the Naruto run!

"QUACK"

Bah gawd king, he's going straight for Mikhail!

That Kode Guy
Team: Dissonance-Tek

Post by That Kode Guy » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:28 pm

Tellu stopped short. Scarlett was right, the iron monger was nowhere to be found. The hell is this?

"You mean that boisterous fellow trying to shake the whole pathway apart? Could be that he got sent back to wherever he came from," says Tellu, with a wave of her hand. Wishful thinking, but I can dream, can't I? "I'd worry more about ourselves... and whatever those things are."

Tellu indicates the floating objects again, none of which give her a positive feeling.
This account is in a state of dimensional flux

Mole55

Post by Mole55 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:33 pm

"I believe there was," Quinn butts in. "No clue where they could've gone. Also, do either of you two know the duck, because I am rather confused by this mentally-proficient mallard. And all of the seemingly sapient animals. And this whole situation. For instance, why are we here? What influence do you have? I think you can gather what I can do from my previous questions, so why are you here?"

Cha0sFerret

Post by Cha0sFerret » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:37 pm

"Maybe," Scarlett responds nervously. "Or maybe he got caught in some kind of trap? I don't think I trust these pe-"

Suddenly the duck lurches forward, straight toward where the soldier last was. If it was a trap, the duck would surely be caught in it, too. She quickly creates a wall the width of the walkway to block the duck's reckless advance.
poopity scoop

Mole55

Post by Mole55 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:42 pm

"Right, so that answers one of those questions. You can... materialise walls? I presume you can do more than that though?

That Kode Guy

Post by That Kode Guy » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:42 pm

Tellu blinks. A person that can create solid matter out of thin air? Okay, now I'm sure this person ain't normal. Oh well, sisters in arms, I guess. Let's return the favour.

Tellu slowly extends her arm, palm facing outward. A number of whip-like tendrils extend out of her wrist, wrap around the duck's feathery body, and pull him back.

"No no no, Mr. Duck, can't have you walking into danger now, can we?" Tellu says sweetly.

Mole55

Post by Mole55 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:46 pm

"Well that's interesting. A person who materialise walls out of thin air, and a very fast plant," Quinn says, whilst planning how to demonstrate her limited time travel.

V900
Team: End of the Line LLC

Post by V900 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:48 pm

Bob skids sideways into the energy wall like he was sliding on a banana peel, before being retracted by some green hentai-lookin-ass plant tentacles or whatever.

"Ack! Lemmie at em, lemme at em!!" He insists.

Mole55

Post by Mole55 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:51 pm

"And it speaks English. No ordinary duck! Who exactly do you want us to "let you at?""

attackfrog
Team: Aquatic Robotics

Post by attackfrog » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:52 pm

Adaman has been getting more and more spooked by the second, it seems to him. The third female human starts talking about being able to time travel, the military man vanishes into thin air, the duck suddenly charges forward, a wall appears out of nowhere in front of it, and then the green-haired one grows vines out of nowhere and grabs it! This is too much!, he thinks. These people are dangerous. He draws his blaster and takes a few steps backwards, surprised to hear low grunts coming from his mouth. He hasn't lost his composure like this in a long time.

Cha0sFerret

Post by Cha0sFerret » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:59 pm

Scarlett can't help but chuckle at the man/woman's observations.

"It's a little more complicated than that, but yeah, this is why I had influence at all."

She sees the duck struggling in the vines. Her new friend has some interesting powers as well, it seems.

"I have a feeling there's some kind of trap waiting for us between here and the building. I'm looking forward, I stop to chat, I turn forward again and poof! Our line leader's gone. I'd rather not lose two people to a trap the moment we get here. One's too many already." She looks down at the struggling duck, debating whether she should leave the wall up a little longer or not, before finally deciding to take it down and re-materialize just a few feet in front of her to make it easier to maintain while trying to restrain the angry duck.
poopity scoop

That Kode Guy

Post by That Kode Guy » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:05 pm

Tellu lets the duck go. She can feel the eyes of Scarlett on her.

"Sorry, couldn't help myself," Tellu chuckles.

Fragmentary truth is better than not knowing anything, I guess.

Badnik96

Post by Badnik96 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:06 pm

Karstryl decides to take this time to strike up a conversation with the doctor.

"Excuse me, you said you were a doctor, correct?
Team Ignition
Redline: Robot Bastards 1 LW champ
Pyrite: FRR Backlash LW champ
The Debilitator: Cherry Bomb Classic 1 LW champ
Sling Shot: Bot O' Rama 2016 Sportsman champ
Doomerang: Robot Fight Night HW champ

Mole55

Post by Mole55 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:11 pm

"I mean, we seem to have lost the angry, showboaty, line leader, so all round 100% success so far."

"I might as well demonstrate what I can do."

Quinn activates the time travel, and feels as if she is falling. Then she realises her last waypoint was her falling down here, and so she probably is falling. She nails the landing this time, knowing it is coming, and grabs her hummingbird, dictionary and pillow, whilst actually listening to the flamingo this time, and noting where they are. The bottom of the multiverse, sounds like a jolly holiday, at least if she didn't have a thumping headache.

Anyway, she does exactly as before, only this time she quickly tells the green-haired woman, "I can time travel, don't tell the others until I do," and then travels back to the present.

"So, I can time travel. Woman with the tendrils, when did I tell you this?"