Oddestsey V: The Seven Lords

RP Topics will go in here. It's buried inside this forum to keep it from getting confused with the main RP room section.
Alexjh

Post by Alexjh » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:29 am

PROFESSOR VENGEANCE & THE GUILD OF NEFARIOUSNESS
VS
TELLU,

MadBull

Post by MadBull » Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:15 am

Bear in Mind hears vague reports about an explosion in the distance.

He grabs his communicator and contacts Durg:"Durg... do you know more about that explosion?"

Madman
Team: Tartarus Robotics Group

Post by Madman » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:52 am

VOICE IN DURG HEAD NOW!

"Durg... do you know more about that explosion?"

IT BEAR MAN VOICE. "DURG IN BIG FIGHT." DURG SAY. "MANY PEOPLE. SILLY HAT MAN HAVE OTHER BIG BAD GUYS HELP. GOOD GUYS KILL SOME BAD GUYS. BAD GUYS HAVE PLANT LADY, SKATEBOARD LADY, AND SEXY ROBOT. WE NEED FIND WAY TALK TO THEM. WE NEED BEAR POWER."
Tartarus Robotics Group: Infinitely wise and merciful since 2016
(don't ask about before that)

Black Dog ||| Hellhound V ||| Blood Eagle ||| Santangelo ||| Hellhound VII ||| Hoarfrost

Mechanized Mayhem: 0-0
Heavyweight: Danger Zone (0-0)
CBC4: 26-5
Featherweight: Black Dog III (6-2)
Lightweight: Blood Eagle (7-1)
Middleweight: Hoarfrost (9-0) CHAMPION!
Heavyweight: Santangelo (5-2)
Current Roster: 183-40 (.821)
Black Dog (ROBOTS - MW*, ROBOTS3 - FW, CBC4 - FW): 26-5
Blood Eagle (CBC3 - LW*, CBC4 - LW): 15-2
Danger Zone (Mechanized Mayhem - HW): 0-0
Detroit Iron (ICEcrown - SHW): 6-2
Hellcat (Thunder Underground - MW): 2-0
Hellhound (R: Extinction - HW, Pressure Drop - HW, RB2 - HW, ROBOTS - HW, New Blood - HW*, ROBOTS 3 - HW*, Thunder Underground - HW): 46-11
Hoarfrost (RB2 - MW, Armageddon! - MW, Ruination 4 - LW, Thunder Underground - LW, CBC4 - MW*): 23-5
Krakatoa (Robo-Con - LW, Ruination 4 - SHW, Thunder Underground - LW): 11-2
Meanstreak (RB2 - LW, Ruination 4 - HW): 10-3
Santangelo (CBC3 - SHW*, CBC4 - HW): 13-3
Sundancer (Ruination 4 - MW, R: Revival - MW, REDDIT - HW, R: Evolution - FW): 21-4
Talons Out (ROBOTS - FW): 10-3
Thundercaller (Vexed!): 1-0
Yet to Fight
Hadean, Intimidator, Kurosaki-kun, Midnight Sun, Neon Rampage
Retired
Eye of Newt, Morality, Savage, Tiger, Vicious, Wild Child
ARC Hall of Fame
Hellhound - #1
Black Dog - #2
Blood Eagle - #11
Sundancer - #24
Hoarfrost - #49

StevenMcG

Post by StevenMcG » Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:40 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd>&nbsp;</dd></dl><div>Vengeance suddenly finds himself back in the Castle surrounded by the surviving members of the team: Jackdaw, Sir Kireepins, Pintail and Darksein. Kirthras is very much dead, while Marigold is phasing in and out of reality in the med-bay, Gurdrothorakkas is now wingless and heavily damaged while Ingvar is having emergency surgery.

And they didn't even kill the targets.

But not entirely without victories
Last edited by StevenMcG on Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Eat, drink and be merry - for tomorrow, you may catch some disgusting skin disease!"
~ Edmund Blackadder

That Kode Guy
Team: Dissonance-Tek

Post by That Kode Guy » Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:59 pm

Tellu can't transform right now... but man she is in an even worse mental state than previously.

M-my hand... &#33;&#33;&#33;

GENOCIDE&#33;&#33;&#33; MASSACRE&#33;&#33;&#33; ANNIHILATION&#33;&#33;&#33;

I think we're finally in total agreement. When I get free...

WHAT?

Let's just say I've been holding back the urge to kill until recently... BUT WHEN I GET MY REMAINING HAND ON THAT HAIRY FUCK... THAT'S RIGHT. OH THE SADISTIC DESIRE IN MY VEINS RIGHT NOW... I'LL STICK HIM LIKE A FUCKING PIG. HE'LL SQUEAL LIKE A BITCH, AND WE'LL ENJOY EVERY SINGLE MOMENT OF IT&#33;&#33;&#33;

AND AS FOR VENGEANCE...

YESSSS... PLEASE TELL ME...

It just comes out in a screech.

"I'LL CLAW HIM&#33;&#33;&#33; SHRED HIM&#33;&#33;&#33; CARVE HIM UNTIL HE CAN'T EVEN RECOGNIZE HIMSELF&#33;&#33;&#33; I'LL BLEED HIM TO THE BONE&#33;&#33;&#33; I'LL MAKE HE CHOKES ON EVERY LAST FILTHY DROP OF IT&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; WHEN I'M DONE WITH HIM, THERE WON'T BE A SCRAP TO FEED TO THE DOGS OF HELL&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; AND I'LL COME AFTER EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU MOTHERFUCKERS AND SEE TO IT THAT YOU <big>SUFFER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</big>"

OOOOOH&#33; WE APPROVE&#33;
This account is in a state of dimensional flux

NWOWWE
Team: Team Blood Gulch

Post by NWOWWE » Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:13 pm

Richfield spat, still trying to get the awful taste of the dwarf out of his mouth. Revolting.

All this insanity when he thought he was just in line for a quick arrest of a person of interest. Well all that was out the window for sure.

"I suppose I owe some sort of apology to Sasha. Whatever she had been accused of before has been rendered quite meaningless in light of this turn of events and for my part I will endeavor to make sure her name is properly cleared if we manage to get out of this mess."
Area51Escapee,Jan 30 2011 wrote:
Spatula,Jan 29 2011 wrote: I should go 3-1 this week but it'll probably be something like 0-4 or 0-5.
It sucks going 0-5. You lose all 4 of your bot fights for the week and you also lose at life.

Cha0sFerret

Post by Cha0sFerret » Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:20 pm

"Fucking hell."

Scarlett does a quick test of her powers to make sure they work here.
poopity scoop

MadBull

Post by MadBull » Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:52 pm

"Durg, I can power someone up if you need me to&#33; Suggestions? Awaiting your judgment&#33;"

In the meantime, BiM turns to David Attenbear. Vengeance is causing problem, Durg's description can't be mistaken. I need a documentary telling the people that there is but one thing standing between Vengeance and his desired dictatorship... bears&#33;

[also Alex told me I still have 4 words to use for some item vending? I am gonna post 1 here&#33; Borg&#33; More to come later.]
Last edited by MadBull on Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alexjh

Post by Alexjh » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:27 pm

TELLU, SCARLETT AND SGR

As Tellu rages, Scarlett does a quick test of her powers - they work inside the room, but she's unable to either manifest them outside of it or damage the walls directly with them, there seems to be some psionic haze with them.

Sexy Grammer Robot risks interjecting.
"If my analysis of our situation is correct. I need you to do something for me. It would seem that the being known as Darksein is capable of controlling me remotely at will. I need one of you to break my wireless interface circuits before they return, if you don't he could take me over again at any moment"

CYRUS,
Last edited by Alexjh on Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

StevenMcG

Post by StevenMcG » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:31 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd>&nbsp;</dd></dl><div>George returns shortly with mecha-monocle and hat, as well as some complex cleaning equipment to get the bloodstains (both his own, and the cursed enemies) out. The Mecha-monocle is unfortunately one of those retro eighties sci-fi ones - green pixellated screens with some very limited X-ray vision, but basically low res grey(green?) scale. George apologises profusely - but it's all he can find around the castle as it stands.[/quote]

"Think nothing of it, George. You always do your best and better 80s-retro than any of that cyberpunk malarkey. So uncouth.

Jackdaw, are the prisoners suitably 'sedated'? Then I think it's time to start rattling some cages. Microphone, please...

Hehehehehehehe...

Tick-tock goes the clock
And all the world goes by
Tick-tock and all too soon
You'll wish you would die...

Welcome to my humble abode, m'dears. I do apologise for not having popped down to torture you in person yet, but rest assured I'm keeping an 'eye' on you all the same. You'll be glad to know that our little scrap back there hasn't stopped me from pursuing my hobbies; my reading in particular.

You'd be surprised how much the vision centre can compensate when your blinkers are on the blink. I've especially enjoyed reading about you, my attractive literature mechanoid. Such intricate blueprints, such a sophisticated AI. So complex, so powerful...so fragile. You admire a delicate brain, don't you, Darksein? What do you say to a little psychic hotwiring? Or perhaps you'd prefer to go at it 'hammer and tongs'? This part seems particularly...sensitive...

Of course, you'd know all about hotwiring, wouldn't you, Scarlett O'Hara? Or should that be...'Petals'? Your first supervillain pseudonym, was it? How precious. Almost as precious as the rap sheet I'm having George rattle off for me now. So many petty crimes, so many bad things. Oh, so very many bad things&#33; Perhaps your new friends would like to know some of the things you got up to back home...or maybe they'd like a little exhibition of your earliest little sketches&#33; Such fangirl filth, you dirty girl, you...&#33; I wonder what everyone else would think of your work. Maybe we should find out...

(Jackdaw, you cover me, I'll administer the Actualiser in person. Not before a 5-stir Tea Blend, of course.)

And speaking of filth...

(Pintail, turn down the AC in there. Way down. Glasgow Winter setting.)

Ah, Tellu. My darling budget Bushroot. The thorn in my side, the hedgehog in my compost. I expect you're in two minds about how you're going to eviscerate me; then again, you're in two minds about everything, aren't you? I've met some dissociative identities in this line of work, but you really take the cake&#33; I've never known anyone as psychologically weak-willed as you. Always being held back by that goody-greeny two-shoes, always spending more time fighting with yourself than the people you're supposed to be conquering&#33; Look at me&#33; I'm a cartoon criminal mastermind and I've driven you to the brink of rage-induced insanity just by polite conversation&#33; How pathetic can you get?

And I've not even started on your so-called better half&#33; Always letting that mean old demoness ride roughshod over you, a doormat in all but name&#33; Exactly how long have you allowed this lopsided relationship to drag on through the stars? How many bad days have you accumulated by letting that vile, stupid brute take the driver's seat and ruin your chances of a normal life?

What would the Death Busters think of you now?

I know. Would you like to?
"Eat, drink and be merry - for tomorrow, you may catch some disgusting skin disease!"
~ Edmund Blackadder

Cha0sFerret

Post by Cha0sFerret » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:24 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd>&nbsp;</dd></dl><div>"If my analysis of our situation is correct. I need you to do something for me. It would seem that the being known as Darksein is capable of controlling me remotely at will. I need one of you to break my wireless interface circuits before they return, if you don't he could take me over again at any moment"[/quote]
"Yeah, see, I know a guy for that, but he's kind of in a different universe right now. You can spend the rest of our visit here in an aura box, how's that?"

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd>&nbsp;</dd></dl><div>Of course, you'd know all about hotwiring, wouldn't you, Scarlett O'Hara? Or should that be...'Petals'? Your first supervillain pseudonym, was it? How precious. Almost as precious as the rap sheet I'm having George rattle off for me now. So many petty crimes, so many bad things. Oh, so very many bad things&#33; Perhaps your new friends would like to know some of the things you got up to back home...or maybe they'd like a little exhibition of your earliest little sketches&#33; Such fangirl filth, you dirty girl, you...&#33; I wonder what everyone else would think of your work. Maybe we should find out...[/quote]
"So first of all, the whole little thing your buddy did a few minutes ago - not cool. Second of all, good job actually catching me. Like, seriously, thirteen years in and the guys trying to bring me down back home just recently worked out that I'm not a dude. Now, if we were back home, I suppose you'd just kill me, claim the bounty, and retire. Sounds you have something else in mind though, and, well, I love surprises&#33;"
poopity scoop

Venice Queen
Team: ‽ Robotics

Post by Venice Queen » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:11 am

‽ ROBOTICS
CHAMPIONS: Lightweight//Ruination 4//Nick's Fuzzy Rules -- -- Hobbyweight//Bot-o-Rama//Buzzkill -- -- Arbitraryweight//D12//Listen Here, Grandad, This Is America, Everyone Here Eats Ass

Bots that I think are better than my actual champions: Chimera // Venice Queen // Cuddle Time!

V900? Wheres V1-899 ~NickyDustyOwl
fridge ~ V900

Wasn't Ted Bundy physically attractive though? ~Superbomb122
get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122

NWOWWE
Team: Team Blood Gulch

Post by NWOWWE » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:41 am

"Quite right. The sooner the better I should say. That Vengeance doesn't seem the type to draw out the suspense so we'd better get moving before he can think of something particularly terrible to try." Richfield agreed, helping to to gather rocks for the cannon.
Area51Escapee,Jan 30 2011 wrote:
Spatula,Jan 29 2011 wrote: I should go 3-1 this week but it'll probably be something like 0-4 or 0-5.
It sucks going 0-5. You lose all 4 of your bot fights for the week and you also lose at life.

That Kode Guy
Team: Dissonance-Tek

Post by That Kode Guy » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:09 am

Tellu's rage is starting to cool off... funny, she's still mind-numbingly furious. Wait, it's not the anger that's numbing her brain...

"C... cold?" she croaks.

What's going on here?

I don't know, shut up for a second&#33;

And then she gets this:<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Prof. Vengeance</dt><dd>&nbsp;</dd></dl><div>Ah, Tellu. My darling budget Bushroot. The thorn in my side, the hedgehog in my compost. I expect you're in two minds about how you're going to eviscerate me; then again, you're in two minds about everything, aren't you? I've met some dissociative identities in this line of work, but you really take the cake&#33; I've never known anyone as psychologically weak-willed as you. Always being held back by that goody-greeny two-shoes, always spending more time fighting with yourself than the people you're supposed to be conquering&#33; Look at me&#33; I'm a cartoon criminal mastermind and I've driven you to the brink of rage-induced insanity just by polite conversation&#33; How pathetic can you get?[/quote]The cold is making it really hard to think, but the fact that Vengeance actually knows about the Daimon inside her mind is startling, taunts notwithstanding.

"How the hell do you know about that?&#33;" Tellu shivers.

But it doesn't stop there.<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Prof. Vengeance</dt><dd>&nbsp;</dd></dl><div>And I've not even started on your so-called better half&#33; Always letting that mean old demoness ride roughshod over you, a doormat in all but name&#33; Exactly how long have you allowed this lopsided relationship to drag on through the stars? How many bad days have you accumulated by letting that vile, stupid brute take the driver's seat and ruin your chances of a normal life?[/quote]Tellu feels her mouth going dry. Whether it's from the sudden chill in the room or the information Vengeance has on her, she doesn't know. But she doesn't like it one bit.

But she waits until the closing statement.<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Prof. Vengeance</dt><dd>&nbsp;</dd></dl><div>What would the Death Busters think of you now?

I know. Would you like to?
[/quote]How... ?&#33;? HOOOOOOWWWWWW?&#33;?&#33;?

I have an idea. You'll settle on it too, if you don't freeze to death first.

...Eudial.

"She told you everything, then?" Tellu snarls, the madness leaving her temporarily. "Whatever you think of me, that's low as HELL, taking advantage of her to get the goods on me. Which, honestly, I'd be fine with. She was an idiot, and died in that tree a sniveling coward. But she still fought in your last adventure, didn't she? To stop the rift? And you're going to throw that all away just to win some anonymous contest because you're a small man with a head the size of that castle?

"Let me tell you exactly why I want to make you suffer, you debonair trash. It's not the fact you and your lot took away my hand, though that amplified such thoughts. It's the fact that I was personally and consistently attacked by one of the competitors, and we almost had him if not for your interference. I didn't want to be a fucking arbiter. I just want to be left alone. And when someone comes after me as doggedly as they do, I want to put them down. That's why I went after this fool. And we were so close. And then you and your precious Darksein ruined EVERYTHING&#33;&#33; And now he's out there without so much as a clue to his whereabouts. You know, I never really liked you from the beginning, but now you've really pissed me off. And when I get pissed off, I get violent, as you can clearly see&#33; If you hadn't, maybe you wouldn't be in such of a huff since I roasted your fishy friend to the bone. Sorry, but that felt good. Oh wait, I'm not sorry. At all. How's your eye, by the way?

"I'm glad to see you care more about me than the Death Busters, though. Maybe Eudial told you everything about them? If so, let me correct her. They were nothing more than sadistic conquerors who held sway over me until someone laid waste to the nebula. I just want to find out who destroyed my home, I don't care about it's current state.

"And since I'm busy drowning you in exposition, which isn't the only thing I'd like to drown you in, consider this. Yes, I have a Daimon seed inside my body. Yes, its voice is in my head a good majority of the time. Yes, I've come to terms with what I am. And, yes, we fight. A lot. But don't try and kid yourself, Hatless. We see a potential threat, or even an annoyance, there's no doubt where we stand against it."

Aww, stop it. You're going to make me blush. And for that I'd have to kill you.

Shut up.
This account is in a state of dimensional flux

Venice Queen
Team: ‽ Robotics

Post by Venice Queen » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:02 pm

‽ ROBOTICS
CHAMPIONS: Lightweight//Ruination 4//Nick's Fuzzy Rules -- -- Hobbyweight//Bot-o-Rama//Buzzkill -- -- Arbitraryweight//D12//Listen Here, Grandad, This Is America, Everyone Here Eats Ass

Bots that I think are better than my actual champions: Chimera // Venice Queen // Cuddle Time!

V900? Wheres V1-899 ~NickyDustyOwl
fridge ~ V900

Wasn't Ted Bundy physically attractive though? ~Superbomb122
get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122