Psycho Killer, qu'est-ce que c'est?

RP Topics will go in here. It's buried inside this forum to keep it from getting confused with the main RP room section.
Alexjh

Post by Alexjh » Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:03 am

"Hmmm... female this time... it's been a good 900 odd years since my last female incarnation... and am I little bigger than last time too? That should be useful for any more combat at least. Shame about the tail being a little less than it was, but probably for the best if I'm going to have to be in danger a bit... it does slow one down a bit."

Pyrrhocorax stretches new limbs experimentally, getting a feel for these new dimensions.

"Normally I would go find the finest artist in the kingdom to adequately document this new beauty for me, so it may be preserved for the ages, but I suppose if any of you loyal followers would agree to going to re-educate this nest of bandits as to the proper etiquette when dealing with a Phoenix, that does hold a certain appeal"

Listening to herself in this new body for the first time she has a brief quizzical expression. Her new voice is a touch less nasal that before with a hint of smoothness that wasn't present before.

"I never do get used to suddenly having a new voice"

NWOWWE
Team: Team Blood Gulch

Post by NWOWWE » Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:24 am

Tails felt both relieved and a bit foolish. He should have remembered phoenixes could resurrect after dying. Then again, until today he hadn't even believed phoenixes to be real so who knew what was true about them?

"Yeah! We need to see what's going on with these guys, especially since it's probably the best lead we have right now."
Area51Escapee,Jan 30 2011 wrote:
Spatula,Jan 29 2011 wrote: I should go 3-1 this week but it'll probably be something like 0-4 or 0-5.
It sucks going 0-5. You lose all 4 of your bot fights for the week and you also lose at life.

MadBull

Post by MadBull » Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:01 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>NWOWWE</dt><dd>Apr 20 2016, 09:24 AM</dd></dl><div>

"Yeah&#33; We need to see what's going on with these guys, especially since it's probably the best lead we have right now."[/quote]"We're simple drugs dealers&#33;" one yells, "my stupid friend already told you the home address of my boss and that of our underground base&#33; What more could you want?&#33;"

Venice Queen
Team: ‽ Robotics

Post by Venice Queen » Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:17 pm

Nethach shoots an arrow through the head of the drug dealer that yelled

Aryana: "any other protests?

now, you're all going to tell us what we want to know about this man" she says, pointing at the drawing Nethach made
‽ ROBOTICS
CHAMPIONS: Lightweight//Ruination 4//Nick's Fuzzy Rules -- -- Hobbyweight//Bot-o-Rama//Buzzkill -- -- Arbitraryweight//D12//Listen Here, Grandad, This Is America, Everyone Here Eats Ass

Bots that I think are better than my actual champions: Chimera // Venice Queen // Cuddle Time!

V900? Wheres V1-899 ~NickyDustyOwl
fridge ~ V900

Wasn't Ted Bundy physically attractive though? ~Superbomb122
get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122

Cha0sFerret

Post by Cha0sFerret » Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:30 pm

"Flamey bird&#33;"
I raise my hands over my head in celebration.
poopity scoop

NWOWWE
Team: Team Blood Gulch

Post by NWOWWE » Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:31 pm

Tails flinched back a bit in surprise. Turning Robtniks robots into scrap was one thing, but killing someone who clearly was no longer a threat was downright viscous.

"Did you have to do that?" Tails asked somewhat nervously.
Area51Escapee,Jan 30 2011 wrote:
Spatula,Jan 29 2011 wrote: I should go 3-1 this week but it'll probably be something like 0-4 or 0-5.
It sucks going 0-5. You lose all 4 of your bot fights for the week and you also lose at life.

Venice Queen

Post by Venice Queen » Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:53 pm

Nethach: did I?...yes...others know better than to lie now...fear us...will be honest with us...people are never trustworthy...but did I really?...of course I did

he replies in a harsh but calm voice, without looking at Tails: "yes."
‽ ROBOTICS
CHAMPIONS: Lightweight//Ruination 4//Nick's Fuzzy Rules -- -- Hobbyweight//Bot-o-Rama//Buzzkill -- -- Arbitraryweight//D12//Listen Here, Grandad, This Is America, Everyone Here Eats Ass

Bots that I think are better than my actual champions: Chimera // Venice Queen // Cuddle Time!

fridge ~ V900

get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122

Alexjh

Post by Alexjh » Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:57 am

Pyrrhocorax looked at Nethatch with distaste. There certainly could be a time for killing when circumstances forced the matter, but killing a terrified prisoner just made it less likely that people would grant them mercy should the circumstances be reversed. Not a massive deal for the Phoenix herself, but she was getting a suspicion that at some point she might need to purge the Vampire and her lackey from the Universe. But uncharacteristically, for now, she kept her mouth shut about it, merely narrowing her eyes in distaste.

"After that little show, I am no longer feeling like raiding a criminal base, and wish to proceed with my previous plan of trying to find the identity of our victim, Fox spirit and any others who wish to let the vampire get on with her... Messier quest, would you accompany me?"

MadBull

Post by MadBull » Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:46 am

One terrified thug stammers:"T... that guy? I have no idea who that is&#33;"

Another:"I...I think I've seen him pass through this alley once, when I was doing another deal&#33; M...maybe he's from around here?"

Alexjh

Post by Alexjh » Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:00 pm

"Describe in detail exactly what you saw&#33; Where he came from, where he was going, when it happened both in terms of day and time of day, any otable behaviour he exhibited and anything he was wearing or carrying or anyone who he was with".

There is a slight pause...

"Tell me the locations of the finest portrait painter and fruit vendors in this city".

Pyrrhocorax assumes humanoids are broadly interchangeable, so obviously some murderous thugs would know where to find these people.

MadBull

Post by MadBull » Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:28 pm

"It... it had to be during the day, I remember getting a clear view. Maybe 1 week ago or so? We do deals here often, not many people pass by, most that do are locals. He passed by, I assumed he was a local too. He... he just walked, nothing suspicious, just walked. He didn't really notice us, I think..."

Pyrrhocorax goes on to ask about the portrait painter and fruit vendor. The thug looks surprised about this question, to say the very least.

"Well personally, I always get pomegranates from a shop nearby. It's a great shop, it's owned by a dwarf who always has this great selection of pomegranates on display on a large table..."

The thug's gaze for a second goes to the table that Brutus had thrown at the head of Rodney. He then continues.

"Errr.... portrait painter? Dunno... there's an art school further ahead, maybe they can help you?"

MadBull

Post by MadBull » Sat Apr 23, 2016 4:48 am

"what... what are you planning to do with all this information?"

Venice Queen

Post by Venice Queen » Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:35 am

Nethach: "actually, that's a good question bird. why are you asking about a painter's? admittedly, it's a skill I've always wanted to learn, so going there might be fun, but I don't see how that connects with our job"
‽ ROBOTICS

fridge ~ V900

get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122

MadBull

Post by MadBull » Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:34 am

"Yeah&#33;", exclaims the thug, "what do you need a painter for?&#33;"

Alexjh

Post by Alexjh » Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:11 pm

"Well obviously, given I just got a new body I need someone to document it so my beauty will be viewable for the ages, and only the finest artist will do&#33; It would be such a shame to have a mediocre talent attempt to capture my glorious new likeness"

Anyway, I am going to set off to try and see if any non-murderous locals can identify this image - if what this ruffian says is true, some of them may know him.

Pyrrhocorax begins to fly in the direction of the art school, stopping to ask any non-threatening looking passers by.