Psycho Killer, qu'est-ce que c'est?

RP Topics will go in here. It's buried inside this forum to keep it from getting confused with the main RP room section.
NWOWWE
Team: Team Blood Gulch

Post by NWOWWE » Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:32 pm

Tails was finally able to calm down. So the creature wasn't a ghost, but some kind of pet or something. And it seemed friendly enough.

"Yeah, last thing I remember was taking a break from working on the Tornado, and then I was in this strange place."

He then turned to look at the creature again, and now that he wasn't fearful of it he was becoming extremely curious.

"What kind of animal is it? I've never seen anything like it before!"
Area51Escapee,Jan 30 2011 wrote:
Spatula,Jan 29 2011 wrote: I should go 3-1 this week but it'll probably be something like 0-4 or 0-5.
It sucks going 0-5. You lose all 4 of your bot fights for the week and you also lose at life.

Alexjh

Post by Alexjh » Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:35 pm

"Well it looks like he was stabbed in the heart sort of area! Ahhh it most be so terrible for all of you, actually staying dead when you die! How positively boring it must be!"

Pyrrhocorax tries to gauge the exact size and shape of the wound, but decides it would probably make sense to get one of the others to do it!

"I believe one of you should try to examine the wound in a bit more detail, I of course would but this is a menial task far more suited to those with fingers!"

Venice Queen
Team: ‽ Robotics

Post by Venice Queen » Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:50 pm

(did I find anything of interest to aryana before this encounter?)

fuck he's huge. that really hurt... should be fine, though.

Gasping for a moment to regain her breath, Aryana finally speaks "I don't think I caught your name, big guy."
‽ ROBOTICS
CHAMPIONS: Lightweight//Ruination 4//Nick's Fuzzy Rules -- -- Hobbyweight//Bot-o-Rama//Buzzkill -- -- Arbitraryweight//D12//Listen Here, Grandad, This Is America, Everyone Here Eats Ass

Bots that I think are better than my actual champions: Chimera // Venice Queen // Cuddle Time!

V900? Wheres V1-899 ~NickyDustyOwl
fridge ~ V900

Wasn't Ted Bundy physically attractive though? ~Superbomb122
get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122

MadBull

Post by MadBull » Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:55 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>The_Angry_Goat</dt><dd>Apr 9 2016, 05:50 PM</dd></dl><div>(did I find anything of interest to aryana before this encounter?)
[/quote](yes&#33; pomegranates&#33; and nothing else&#33;)

Cha0sFerret

Post by Cha0sFerret » Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:57 pm

"I am Brutus," I say as I extend a hand to help the girl up. "My apologies." The wrong syllables have been stressed, but the attempt is sincere.
"Are these fruit for flamey-bird?" I ask, gesturing to the nearby pomegranates.
poopity scoop

Venice Queen

Post by Venice Queen » Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:04 pm

"now, I could just pay for this fruit. but I have no desire to waste money. and besides, theft is far more entertaining. there's two options here. either you distract the shop owner and I take the fruit, or I distract the shop owner, and then you take the fruit. which do you want?"

meanwhile, Nethach inspects the wound in closer detail
‽ ROBOTICS
CHAMPIONS: Lightweight//Ruination 4//Nick's Fuzzy Rules -- -- Hobbyweight//Bot-o-Rama//Buzzkill -- -- Arbitraryweight//D12//Listen Here, Grandad, This Is America, Everyone Here Eats Ass

Bots that I think are better than my actual champions: Chimera // Venice Queen // Cuddle Time!

fridge ~ V900

get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122

Cha0sFerret

Post by Cha0sFerret » Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:15 pm

I examine the situation.
"If we must steal fruit, you talk to shop man. I can lift the whole fruit table and walk out of the store, no problem&#33;"
poopity scoop

Venice Queen

Post by Venice Queen » Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:27 pm

Aryana waltzes into the store, wandering right up to the counter. she leans over it, and stares into the eyes of the shopkeeper, and her fangs protrude from her mouth, seeming to grow, as do her eyes. "I think you remember me from yesterday, yes? I had bought that entire table of fruit, but needed someone to carry it out for me, so I said I'd come out tomorrow. I've got that help now, so we'll just be taking it. thanks&#33;" she winks as she finishes that statement, and motions to Brutus. "you can go ahead and take it" now looking back at the shopkeeper, she begins once more her hypnotic gaze. "I think you might have had something to do in the back room"

she waits, ready to attack the shopkeeper if he offers up any resistance
Last edited by Venice Queen on Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
‽ ROBOTICS

fridge ~ V900

get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122

Cha0sFerret

Post by Cha0sFerret » Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:32 pm

What does she mean she paid for it already? No matter. Flamey-bird will be happy&#33;
Having walked into the store behind Aryana, once she motions to me I turn, grab the fruit table, and exit the store.
poopity scoop

MadBull

Post by MadBull » Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:29 am

Per Pyrrhocorax's request, Nethach looks takes a closer look at the wound. It's small... an arrow? A thin spear? A broadsword seems unlikely. Upon closer inspection, there's a similar wound at the back of the body. Entry wound and exit wound, presumably. Blood on both sides, Nethach really can't deduce more than that.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Per Aryana's request, the shop owner, a dwarf it seems, goes to the back room. All the other costumers, it's quite busy, are angered by the sudden departure of the shopkeeper. "I want my order&#33;" one shouted, "Where do I have to pay now?&#33;", another exclaims. Brutus, then, lifts the table that's full of pomegranates, and leaves the store. "For flamey-bird&#33;"

That Kode Guy
Team: Dissonance-Tek

Post by That Kode Guy » Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:38 am

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>NWOWWE</dt><dd>Apr 9 2016, 05:32 PM</dd></dl><div>Tails was finally able to calm down. So the creature wasn't a ghost, but some kind of pet or something. And it seemed friendly enough.

"Yeah, last thing I remember was taking a break from working on the Tornado, and then I was in this strange place."

He then turned to look at the creature again, and now that he wasn't fearful of it he was becoming extremely curious.

"What kind of animal is it? I've never seen anything like it before&#33;"[/quote]The... Tornado? "But isn't a tornado one of those weather things that does a lot of property damage?" says Madeline, confused.

Even Accelgor looks confused, but he looks a bit more affronted than confused at being called 'animal'. (despite being one&#33;)

"Um... oh my, I'm not good with explaining things like this. Um... uh... er... there are creatures where I live called Pok
This account is in a state of dimensional flux

Alexjh

Post by Alexjh » Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:59 pm

"Do not worry young Beast-Tamer, it sounds like our fox friend is some sort of conjurer, surely this "Tornado" must be some potent new spell&#33;"

Pyrrhocorax examines the detail of the wound, and ponders things he has seen in his long life that might cause such a wound...

"It is odd that whatever caused this wound has left no obvious trail - but is apparently long and slender... a manticore barb perhaps? maybe the long needle spears of the Thycian nomads? perhaps even a piece of dark sorcery similar to the one used by the villain Makadush to pierce the sacred writ of the Golem-Emperor Ktholk? Yet... we need to find more proof?"

He ponders a moment more before turning to Madeline and Tails.

"Beast-Tamer, do your strange Beasts have the ability to sniff for clues to the murderer, or perhaps you, Fox-Spirit have a keen nose that might aid us?"

Venice Queen

Post by Venice Queen » Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:19 pm

Nethach, to the phoenix:

"Have you considered a gunshot wound?"

meanwhile, Aryana exits the store, following Brutus. She nearly fall over as she steps outside, leaning against the wall for support as her vision slowly clears

curse the sun&#33;

recovered, she continues to follow brutus
‽ ROBOTICS

fridge ~ V900

get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122

NWOWWE
Team: Team Blood Gulch

Post by NWOWWE » Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:33 pm

Tails took a few moments to process what the phoenix was saying. He sure had a funny way of talking.

"Actually the Tornado is an airplane. It really belongs to Sonic, but he isn't that great at flying it so he trusts me to fly it and take care of it. I don't actually know any magic, but I can run fast&#33; Almost as fast as Sonic and he's probably the fastest person there is&#33;"
Area51Escapee,Jan 30 2011 wrote:
Spatula,Jan 29 2011 wrote: I should go 3-1 this week but it'll probably be something like 0-4 or 0-5.
It sucks going 0-5. You lose all 4 of your bot fights for the week and you also lose at life.

Alexjh

Post by Alexjh » Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:26 pm

Pyrrhocorax looks at Tails and Nethach in bafflement, "gun" and "airplane" were not words or concepts with which he was familiar, however letting people know of his own ignorance would be contrary to his entire life, and therefore he decided to try and bluster through anyway from context...

"These would be those new kinds of magic carpet and harpoon launcher they were developing in the Great Eastern Kingdom? Are you from there then?"