Psycho Killer, qu'est-ce que c'est?

RP Topics will go in here. It's buried inside this forum to keep it from getting confused with the main RP room section.
MadBull

Post by MadBull » Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:07 pm

"Hmmm delicious. Say, why are you all gathered around this bit of open space? Is there an invisible lichen there? Hahaha."

Venice Queen
Team: ‽ Robotics

Post by Venice Queen » Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:13 pm

Aryana: "I told you it was magic"
‽ ROBOTICS
CHAMPIONS: Lightweight//Ruination 4//Nick's Fuzzy Rules -- -- Hobbyweight//Bot-o-Rama//Buzzkill -- -- Arbitraryweight//D12//Listen Here, Grandad, This Is America, Everyone Here Eats Ass

Bots that I think are better than my actual champions: Chimera // Venice Queen // Cuddle Time!

V900? Wheres V1-899 ~NickyDustyOwl
fridge ~ V900

Wasn't Ted Bundy physically attractive though? ~Superbomb122
get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122

NWOWWE
Team: Team Blood Gulch

Post by NWOWWE » Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:21 pm

"Err..." Tails gave a quick glance back to the dead body and looked back at the passerby. After a moment it occurred to him that the stranger wasn't able to see it. Well that would explain why he wasn't freaking out over a group huddled around a dead body.

"Well," he began again slowly "Someone told us about something... strange... that happened here, and wanted us to figure it out. But we don't really know much about this place or very many clues to go by."

"Unless," Tails added with a look back at the wall. "Do these lines make any sense to you?"
Area51Escapee,Jan 30 2011 wrote:
Spatula,Jan 29 2011 wrote: I should go 3-1 this week but it'll probably be something like 0-4 or 0-5.
It sucks going 0-5. You lose all 4 of your bot fights for the week and you also lose at life.

That Kode Guy
Team: Dissonance-Tek

Post by That Kode Guy » Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:43 pm

Madeline continues to stand there, trying to take this all in and failing. Accelgor facepalms.
This account is in a state of dimensional flux

Alexjh

Post by Alexjh » Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:54 pm

"Indeed, Parmotrema nervosa is a special lichen that phases out of this plane of reality whenever it senses someone present! But some miscreant has caused these odd marks on the wall, damaging it's home, which is why we are investigating!"

Pyrrhocorax then inspects the pomegranates and begrudingly nudges over one that looks a bit smaller than the rest before swallowing another whole.

MadBull

Post by MadBull » Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:25 pm

"Oh my, if I didn't know any better I'd say those 5 lines are simply made by a man with incredibly strong nails, haha, oh my."

Alexjh

Post by Alexjh » Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:36 pm

"Haha, but I don't suppose you have heard of such a beast?"

MadBull

Post by MadBull » Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:12 pm

"Haha, oh, you really are new here huh? The city's full of oddities that could have done that. Haha. There's the minotaur, the werewolves, and many others really."

NWOWWE
Team: Team Blood Gulch

Post by NWOWWE » Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:22 pm

Werewolves and Minotaurs? This was going to be even worse than he thought.

"Those kind of creatures just walk around the city?" Tails asked.
Area51Escapee,Jan 30 2011 wrote:
Spatula,Jan 29 2011 wrote: I should go 3-1 this week but it'll probably be something like 0-4 or 0-5.
It sucks going 0-5. You lose all 4 of your bot fights for the week and you also lose at life.

MadBull

Post by MadBull » Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:37 pm

"Oh, not the minotaur, I have never seen him, but yeah, werewolves are a lot more common than twin-tailed foxes here!"

Alexjh

Post by Alexjh » Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:15 pm

"With so many powerful beings around, is crime like this horrific lichen mutilation common? How do the police cope?

MadBull

Post by MadBull » Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:50 pm

"oh, lichen that damage walls is the least of our worries! who are you btw that you have to look into this? why isn't the police doing this?"
Last edited by MadBull on Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Venice Queen
Team: ‽ Robotics

Post by Venice Queen » Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:27 pm

Aryana and Nethach, nearly simultaneously: what kind of idiot actually says "btw" instead of "by the way"? it actually takes more syllables to say "btw"

Nethach: "You just said it yourself. if this is such a small issue compared to whatever else it is with which your police have to deal, do you really think they'd waste time on this, especially when we, the argent protectors of lichen exist?" he says this last part with a fake sense of importance, looking haughtily upon the individual. over the shoulder of the individual, he sees Aryana wink with her left eye, then her right. "would you mind leaving? We need to try and make the lichen appear again and won't be able to with a commoner around."

he stands ready to support Aryana

Aryana: if this doesn't convince him to leave, I shall kill him. he's already endangering our cover, and he's annoying. we need him out of the way
‽ ROBOTICS
CHAMPIONS: Lightweight//Ruination 4//Nick's Fuzzy Rules -- -- Hobbyweight//Bot-o-Rama//Buzzkill -- -- Arbitraryweight//D12//Listen Here, Grandad, This Is America, Everyone Here Eats Ass

Bots that I think are better than my actual champions: Chimera // Venice Queen // Cuddle Time!

V900? Wheres V1-899 ~NickyDustyOwl
fridge ~ V900

Wasn't Ted Bundy physically attractive though? ~Superbomb122
get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122

Cha0sFerret

Post by Cha0sFerret » Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:57 pm

"You should go now," I tell the stranger.
I gently pick him up and move him to the main road nearby. I offer him the rest of my pomegranate as a parting gift.
"Have nice day."
poopity scoop

Alexjh

Post by Alexjh » Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:18 am

"I think we should get a drawing of this guy so we can try and work out who he is... or was I suppose"

Yet another pomegranate is unceremoniously swallowed.

"Obviously one of you will have to do it, I don't have hands, but I will obviously make helpful suggestions to make it better. I've posed for many artists over the millenia, some of it is bound to have rubbed off on me. Then you should take it round the streets... make up some story about why we are looking for him or somesuch - he was a neighbour maybe? Something that doesn't make us look for or against the guy, we don't want to get on people's wrong side if he turns out to be controversial!"

"Meanwhile, some of us should follow that line of attack to see where it came from, from our archer's description, it shoulds like just follow a straight line and look for clues!"
Last edited by Alexjh on Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:28 am, edited 1 time in total.