Psycho Killer, qu'est-ce que c'est?

RP Topics will go in here. It's buried inside this forum to keep it from getting confused with the main RP room section.
NWOWWE
Team: Team Blood Gulch

Post by NWOWWE » Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:40 pm

"I've never seen a magic carpet before; I didn't even think they were real!" Tails said, unable to keep the excitement from his voice. This really wasn't the proper time for it, but with what the girl had been starting to tell him about where she was from and now the phoenix talking about things like magic carpets, he just couldn't help but feel a sense of wonder.

"And I don't think I've heard of the Great Eastern Kingdom before either."
Area51Escapee,Jan 30 2011 wrote:
Spatula,Jan 29 2011 wrote: I should go 3-1 this week but it'll probably be something like 0-4 or 0-5.
It sucks going 0-5. You lose all 4 of your bot fights for the week and you also lose at life.

Cha0sFerret

Post by Cha0sFerret » Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:48 pm

I walk a fair distance, table in hand, before realizing I'm missing important information.
"Uh... which way to flamey-bird?" I ask Aryana.
poopity scoop

Venice Queen
Team: ‽ Robotics

Post by Venice Queen » Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:57 pm

"You're going the right way actually, keep following me" Aryana strides ahead of Brutus

he's carrying that like it's nothing...could really be useful to me...not too bright though...although I suppose I have Nethach for intelligent conversation...and that bird, if he actually bothered to learn anything... doubtful...phoenixes rarely realize how blessed they are to never die...dumber than most mortals, really
‽ ROBOTICS
CHAMPIONS: Lightweight//Ruination 4//Nick's Fuzzy Rules -- -- Hobbyweight//Bot-o-Rama//Buzzkill -- -- Arbitraryweight//D12//Listen Here, Grandad, This Is America, Everyone Here Eats Ass

Bots that I think are better than my actual champions: Chimera // Venice Queen // Cuddle Time!

V900? Wheres V1-899 ~NickyDustyOwl
fridge ~ V900

Wasn't Ted Bundy physically attractive though? ~Superbomb122
get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122

That Kode Guy
Team: Dissonance-Tek

Post by That Kode Guy » Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:03 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Alexjh</dt><dd>Apr 10 2016, 12:59 PM</dd></dl><div>"Beast-Tamer, do your strange Beasts have the ability to sniff for clues to the murderer...?"[/quote]"Err..." Madeline looks at her Accelgor, who looks up at her and nods. "Sure, I guess he can give it a shot. Go on&#33;" she says to her Pok
This account is in a state of dimensional flux

MadBull

Post by MadBull » Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:20 am

Brutus and Aryana return to the scene, Brutus carrying a table full of pomegranates. Pyrrhocorax will be pleased.

Accelgor starts having a look at the dead body. And around it. On his homeworld, officers around the world used fire breathing dogs to solve the toughest cases. Why wouldn't Accelgor be able to crack this?

Accelgor looks.

And looks more.

Marks on the wall... 5 lines, no more than 10 centimeters, parallel with intervals of 1 centimeter, engraved into the wall. And a dot engraved into the wall too...

And then on the ground... hairs. Brown hairs, in a shade that makes it unlikely they came from the victim...

Cha0sFerret

Post by Cha0sFerret » Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:13 pm

I put the table down. The force knocks a few pomegranates onto the floor.
"Fruit for flamey-bird&#33;"
poopity scoop

That Kode Guy
Team: Dissonance-Tek

Post by That Kode Guy » Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:21 pm

Accelgor waves his trainer over, without taking his sight off the specific things he's found.

"Ooh, whatcha find?" Madeline skips over. Accelgor points to the marks on the wall... and the dot. "Ooh my... hieroglyphics?"

Accelgor blinks.

"Sorry, it's a clue right? Err..." Madeline scratches her head again. Then Accelgor points at the hairs.

"Huh... were those there before?"

Accelgor shakes its head.

"Hey guys&#33;" Madeline calls over whoever are nearest.
This account is in a state of dimensional flux

NWOWWE

Post by NWOWWE » Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:00 pm

Tails trotted over to take a closer look at the newfound clues, but he was careful not to look more directly at the dead body then he had to. It still was giving him the creeps.

The marks on the wall were especially curious. They were so neatly made they just had to have been put there on purpose, but what could they mean?

"Do these marks mean anything to anybody else?" Tails asked, scratching his head.
Spatula,Jan 29 2011 wrote: I should go 3-1 this week but it'll probably be something like 0-4 or 0-5.
It sucks going 0-5. You lose all 4 of your bot fights for the week and you also lose at life.

Venice Queen
Team: ‽ Robotics

Post by Venice Queen » Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:52 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Cha0sFerret</dt><dd>Apr 11 2016, 12:13 PM</dd></dl><div>I put the table down. The force knocks a few pomegranates onto the floor.
"Fruit for flamey-bird&#33;"[/quote]"Fruit for everyone else, too" says Aryana, somewhat sardonically. "Just don't eat it near the body. pomegranate stains are very hard to remove"

ahhh, shade...that was fun...a bit easier than I expected...not a bad thing, though...looks like this adventure could be at least somewhat entertaining...another place to set up my name, perhaps?...even the city for Nethach?

Nethach: "does anyone have a way to record these marks?" He looks at Aryana for a moment, eyebrow raised. she shakes her head. "I don't know what they mean, but they could be important... we should probably keep the hairs too."

after saying this, he wanders over to the table, breaks open a pomegranate, and eats some of the seeds, his appetite not at all affected by the presence of a dead body.
‽ ROBOTICS
CHAMPIONS: Lightweight//Ruination 4//Nick's Fuzzy Rules -- -- Hobbyweight//Bot-o-Rama//Buzzkill -- -- Arbitraryweight//D12//Listen Here, Grandad, This Is America, Everyone Here Eats Ass

Bots that I think are better than my actual champions: Chimera // Venice Queen // Cuddle Time!

V900? Wheres V1-899 ~NickyDustyOwl
fridge ~ V900

Wasn't Ted Bundy physically attractive though? ~Superbomb122
get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122

Cha0sFerret

Post by Cha0sFerret » Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:50 pm

I pick up one of the fruits and take a bite out of it.
This is no good&#33; Why does flamey-bird want these?
I spit the bitter fruit out and watch in disbelief as Nethach eats his without a problem, not noticing that he isn't eating the peel.
poopity scoop

Alexjh

Post by Alexjh » Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:32 pm

Pyrrhocorax gives a deep bow to Aryana and then unceremoniously gorges himself on the fruit.

NWOWWE

Post by NWOWWE » Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:45 pm

Tails can only stare and blink as the phoenix makes a rather messy show of eating. It may talk a bit pompously, but it's eating like a slob. Tails then tries to get the birds attention with a wave of his hand.

"Um, Mr. Phoenix? Do these marks on the wall make any sense to you?"

MadBull

Post by MadBull » Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:30 am

The 5 lines are not neat nor perfectly straight, yet parallel still. They are aligned roughly like this.
.._________
....__________
.....___________
....__________
_________

Just far less neat.

The dot is a simple small dent elsewhere in the wall, no clear connection with the 5 marks.
Last edited by MadBull on Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Alexjh

Post by Alexjh » Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:08 pm

Looks up from scoffing pomegranates momentarily.

"Does the size of the dent match the size of the hole in the body and is there qnything in the dent?"

*Returns to scoffing pomegranates*

NWOWWE

Post by NWOWWE » Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:38 pm

Tails let out an exasperated sigh. The phoenix clearly wasn't paying very much attention to anything besides the food. Reluctantly, Tails turned to re-examine the mark on the wall and, with a shudder, on the dead body.