Welcome to the Multiverse! RPG

RP Topics will go in here. It's buried inside this forum to keep it from getting confused with the main RP room section.
TotallyNotSatan

Post by TotallyNotSatan » Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:35 pm

The man, on the ground and bleeding but upright, unleashes one bolt, six inches wide, at Maeryn. Maeryn gets thrown off the ship, landing in the trees about a hundred meters away. The man collapses.

Venice Queen
Team: ‽ Robotics

Post by Venice Queen » Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:43 pm

Maeryn lands on the pointy end of a tree branch - a landing that would kill most people, but it barely penetrates her skin. unhooks herself with a grimace and climbs down the tree, taking account of herself

fuck...that one hurt a helluvalot more than the earlier one...bit woozy...whiplash?...electricity?...unsure...neck's definitely sore... she looks at her stomach - realizes that her shirt's been incinerated along the width of the blast, and a rather interesting looking burn mark has spread across her stomach from the lightning blast

huh, well that's gonna be another scar for the collection...gonna need a new shirt too

she begins to wander towards the ship - then realizes that she was going in the wrong direction. re-oriented, she moves towards the ship at a steady walk
‽ ROBOTICS
CHAMPIONS: Lightweight//Ruination 4//Nick's Fuzzy Rules -- -- Hobbyweight//Bot-o-Rama//Buzzkill -- -- Arbitraryweight//D12//Listen Here, Grandad, This Is America, Everyone Here Eats Ass

Bots that I think are better than my actual champions: Chimera // Venice Queen // Cuddle Time!

V900? Wheres V1-899 ~NickyDustyOwl
fridge ~ V900

Wasn't Ted Bundy physically attractive though? ~Superbomb122
get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122

MadBull

Post by MadBull » Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:47 pm

Salvador stands up, takes his sword, and walks towards their attacker. "Not so tough now hey?"

TotallyNotSatan

Post by TotallyNotSatan » Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:49 pm

Meteor comes back, this time without PallaPalla
Last edited by TotallyNotSatan on Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cha0sFerret

Post by Cha0sFerret » Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:00 pm

Wow, that actually hurt a lot. Ugh...
I push myself up and survey the situation. Maeryn is nowhere so be seen. PallaPalla is out of sight by now. Salvador is doing about as well as I am. The whole deck is on fire and glass is everywhere. The mysterious man is collapsed on the floor.
Well ain't that just fantastic.
I start to make my way toward the collapsed man until I notice Meteor has returned and is about to attack Salvador.
I might be injured, but this glass is perfectly fine!
I grab hold of a piece of the ship to steady myself, then with a hasty motion of my other hand, I send up glass into Meteor's face.
The stone... oh crap, where is it? Who had it? Did we leave it behind?
poopity scoop

MadBull

Post by MadBull » Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:03 pm

"Damn! I think we left the stone at the butcher downtown! Oh shit, I hope this Meteor won't get there before we do!"

TotallyNotSatan

Post by TotallyNotSatan » Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:06 pm

The stone's with Maeryn.

Meteor seems undisturbed by the glass. It can't even penetrate her skin. Meteor turns to Chris, fires a quick blast of energy, and turns back to the white orbs. The orbs are by now just inches away from Salvador.
Last edited by TotallyNotSatan on Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Venice Queen

Post by Venice Queen » Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:07 pm

Maeryn continues wandering back the the ship, finding PallaPalla in a bush on the way back

"oh so that's what happened to you"
‽ ROBOTICS
CHAMPIONS: Lightweight//Ruination 4//Nick's Fuzzy Rules -- -- Hobbyweight//Bot-o-Rama//Buzzkill -- -- Arbitraryweight//D12//Listen Here, Grandad, This Is America, Everyone Here Eats Ass

Bots that I think are better than my actual champions: Chimera // Venice Queen // Cuddle Time!

fridge ~ V900

get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122

Cha0sFerret

Post by Cha0sFerret » Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:08 pm

(Why is there glass flying at Maeryn?)
poopity scoop

Venice Queen

Post by Venice Queen » Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:10 pm

(I have neither returned to the ship nor have the stone. we left it at the Jewlers :v: )
‽ ROBOTICS

fridge ~ V900

get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122

TotallyNotSatan

Post by TotallyNotSatan » Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:15 pm

You brought it. It was with the forcefield gadget, which you had with you when you were on the ship.
And what do you mean? Maeryn's not on the ship. Why would anyone think that? I'm confused.
Last edited by TotallyNotSatan on Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Venice Queen

Post by Venice Queen » Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:30 pm

(I'm still in the forest, and nope, completely forgot to bring the force field gadget with me, actually. it was unintentional but makes this entire confrontation more entertaining IMO :P )
‽ ROBOTICS

fridge ~ V900

get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122

TotallyNotSatan

Post by TotallyNotSatan » Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:32 pm

oh.

btw, Salvador's seconds away from bad things happening to him. He might wanna make a post.

Cha0sFerret

Post by Cha0sFerret » Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:34 pm

(He probably went to bed. It's 1:30 AM by him.)
poopity scoop

TotallyNotSatan

Post by TotallyNotSatan » Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:35 pm

soooooo pause for now? or are one of ya gonna save him?