Mystery of the Apkallian System

RP Topics will go in here. It's buried inside this forum to keep it from getting confused with the main RP room section.
That Kode Guy
Team: Dissonance-Tek

Post by That Kode Guy » Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:20 am

If Nexios had eyes, he would have blinked. Very slowly.

"You are not familiar with the cycle of day on this planet, I see. A full rotation is 85.6 Earth hours, and it is barely midday."

Nonetheless, he appears near Keldar and sighs.
This account is in a state of dimensional flux

NWOWWE
Team: Team Blood Gulch

Post by NWOWWE » Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:24 am

Keldar turned to look at Nexios for a moment and then back again.

"There's one thing you don't seem to have brought with you from where you came from and that's good sense! For your sake I hope you are better at following instruction from here on out."
Area51Escapee,Jan 30 2011 wrote:
Spatula,Jan 29 2011 wrote: I should go 3-1 this week but it'll probably be something like 0-4 or 0-5.
It sucks going 0-5. You lose all 4 of your bot fights for the week and you also lose at life.

Cha0sFerret

Post by Cha0sFerret » Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:27 am

Drew is trying awfully hard to make an ass of himself. And people wonder why I gave up on humanity...
"Safety in numbers, right? Let's join up with them."
poopity scoop

That Kode Guy

Post by That Kode Guy » Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:28 am

Nexios is quiet. Keldar was right, yet... it couldn't be helped.

"My apologies. But you know as well as I do that I cannot control precisely which of those I summon.

If only Laila hadn't been the next to fall prey to these abductions..."

MadBull

Post by MadBull » Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:43 am

"Who is Laila?! What happened to Laila?!"

That Kode Guy

Post by That Kode Guy » Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:52 am

Nexios turns slightly.

"Laila, in a sense, was like you are all right now. She was part of a group I had summoned, for the exact same purpose. But she, with the others, disappeared... and was never heard from again.

"She was half-human, half-angel."

Nexios lets the words spiral on. He can hear a dissentive cough from Keldar behind him, but ignores it.

MadBull

Post by MadBull » Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:57 am

Rustahg looks shocked. People being randomly summoned to then disappear, not a great prospect.

Babadoo, in the meantime, has been bored so far, more than anything else, and decided to spice things up a bit. He positions himself to the right of the tiefling...

... and taps on his left shoulder...

Venice Queen
Team: ‽ Robotics

Post by Venice Queen » Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:00 pm

Heddwyn's face clouds

Aasimars. they get it easy. Born with an insatiable will to do what is right - never feeling that constant pull to the darkness... Life isn't fair... BUT WHY ISN'T IT... that is irrelevant... I DESERVE BETTER... this world owes me nothing

He's distracted by a tap on his shoulder. He whirls around, staff at the ready. then notices it was just Rushtag's demon.

"oh, hello there. or, do you only speak demon? s'oq gae esaeu loai? (What do you want?)"
‽ ROBOTICS
CHAMPIONS: Lightweight//Ruination 4//Nick's Fuzzy Rules -- -- Hobbyweight//Bot-o-Rama//Buzzkill -- -- Arbitraryweight//D12//Listen Here, Grandad, This Is America, Everyone Here Eats Ass

Bots that I think are better than my actual champions: Chimera // Venice Queen // Cuddle Time!

V900? Wheres V1-899 ~NickyDustyOwl
fridge ~ V900

Wasn't Ted Bundy physically attractive though? ~Superbomb122
get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122

MadBull

Post by MadBull » Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:06 pm

Babadoo answers Heddwyn, "Mnaez aera gazaer qae oraeyabbi, yor esaeu sahd za tizz zes zoedabbi?"
Last edited by MadBull on Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

That Kode Guy

Post by That Kode Guy » Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:07 pm

Nexios notes the shock on Rustahg's face.

"Do realize that this threat will eventually carry on to different dimensions. So if you had remained in your world, you would likely have been overtaken. At least here, you have the chance to destroy it.

"We did not spend long study on these matters for naught, but for some reason, our prophetic powers cannot foretell the cause of these disappearances."

More silence. Nexios breaks it again.

"This was Laila."

He points the end of his staff with the mini-galaxy on it in front of them, and a transparent image shows up of an angelic being with a red hat and wing design on the front of it, covering golden locks of curly hair. She has a white breast plate on her torso, a red skirt with white ends, and white boots with wing-like attachments on each ankle. But it is the wings that draw the most attention. She sports one real wing... and an artificial wing on the left side of her body, much larger than the other one.

The image of Laila spins in a 360 for onlookers to see.

"Laila was the most competent of those that arrived before. Her holy magic was potent, but she still failed. The threat is real."

Venice Queen

Post by Venice Queen » Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:16 pm

hearing both of these things at once, Heddwyn needs some time to think

I would do well to remember that... aasimar magic may be a bit weaker than that of tieflings, but it doesn't drain one like my magic does... that Drew is gonna rush to his doom at this point... may have to suggest that he act with more reason... will have to think on that

Turning back to Babadoo, he replies: "I zoes sowa gazaer xhaeaeg, xuq I oz raeq o qnua gazaer. I sowa rarely xaar oxch qae xnirdh zeszahm qae tizz; qae gae zae laeuhg xa qae kiwa iaiae ya awih liyir za I sowa worked zae song qae subjugate.

I uthabbiedoth esaeun ednukkch, saelawabbi. iz yabbia oraeyabbi loes I yaeuhg mnaa esaeu?
‽ ROBOTICS
CHAMPIONS: Lightweight//Ruination 4//Nick's Fuzzy Rules -- -- Hobbyweight//Bot-o-Rama//Buzzkill -- -- Arbitraryweight//D12//Listen Here, Grandad, This Is America, Everyone Here Eats Ass

Bots that I think are better than my actual champions: Chimera // Venice Queen // Cuddle Time!

fridge ~ V900

get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122

NWOWWE
Team: Team Blood Gulch

Post by NWOWWE » Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:19 pm

Keldar gave another cough.

"A most unfortunate turn of events to be sure, but as I said this is not the proper time nor place for that particular discussion. Suffice to say that none of you need worry about it until after we reach the city."

He gazes around at the loosely collected group.

"...Provided of course you can hold together as a group for at least that long. In any case, the sooner we set out the better."
Area51Escapee,Jan 30 2011 wrote:
Spatula,Jan 29 2011 wrote: I should go 3-1 this week but it'll probably be something like 0-4 or 0-5.
It sucks going 0-5. You lose all 4 of your bot fights for the week and you also lose at life.

TotallyNotSatan

Post by TotallyNotSatan » Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:20 pm

I turned around. "Are you fucking coming or not?!"

MadBull

Post by MadBull » Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:21 pm

Babadoo to Heddwyn again
"I gae raeq trael. Demonic powers l'taeuhg xa used maen awih zin, oq choed zes zoedabbi seems qae uthabbiedoth yoq. Oresloes, sael loz esaeun goes?"
<small><small>"I do not know. Demonic powers should be used for evil sir, at least my master seems to understand cat. Anyway, how was your day?"</small></small>
Last edited by MadBull on Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Venice Queen

Post by Venice Queen » Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:26 pm

a demon asking me how my day has been. now I've seen everything

"ozz things considered, raeq qabbinixch. gamiriqaja ya zaeed interesting goes I've sog ir o s'ich. esaeu?"
<small>All things considered, not terrible. definitely the most interesting day I've had in a while. you?</small>

I lizz - I mean... I will walk at a normal pace&#33; Why the rush to our dooms?

coming to my wits end with him....drive him insane...that would be wrong... but would it end beneficially for the group...does that matter...let's see what flamehead does...
‽ ROBOTICS

fridge ~ V900

get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122