Mystery of the Apkallian System

RP Topics will go in here. It's buried inside this forum to keep it from getting confused with the main RP room section.
NFX

Post by NFX » Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:18 pm

Prophets? Cosmos? Evidently something serious was going on, but why had he been called specifically? Why had any of them been called here? The masked man hoped that something else would be explained, but all they had been given so far was the name of the planet they happened to be on. Little use on its own.

Two of the others in the group began debating rather aggressively about whether to start walking in an indiscriminate direction or not, but given what they knew, it seemed of very little use to him. "Where?" he asked the one who appeared eager to get moving. "If you want us to start walking, you'd better have a destination in mind." The facewear masked his voice slightly, but not enough to cause any problems being understood, as he turned his gaze back towards the flame being.

"Keep talking."
Team Mongoose (358-215)
"The Colour of Awesome"

Braveheart / Crash Blossom / Depth Charge / Broken Ghost / Murder Death Unit / Agent X

RoBattle
Override - Heats: 19 pts / Finals: 3 pts
MiDAS - Heats: 19 pts / Finals: 0 pts

it was a gigantic masturbation of polygons :v - That Kode Guy

TotallyNotSatan

Post by TotallyNotSatan » Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:42 pm

"Oh, I get it! This is just a bad acid trip. You guys aren't real!" I pinched myself. "Or not." I grumbled, then stopped moving. "Wherever I walk, it has to be a step up from here. Tell me what's going on, or I'm leaving."

MadBull

Post by MadBull » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:10 pm

Rustahg scratches her head...

"Drew, listen, maybe one of us walking isn't even such a bad idea. We could use all the information we can get, and that robed lucifer obviously isn't gonna give much..."

She paused...

"But I still am invested in hearing him out myself... I suggest you scout the perimeter."

NWOWWE
Team: Team Blood Gulch

Post by NWOWWE » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:51 pm

In the midst off the renewed confusion and dissension a second blaze of fire a short distance away from the area where the group is meandering. Just like before, a figure appears. But where the first figures robes are brilliantly white, this new arrival is clad in robes of pitch black. In fact the robes are so dark they seem to be draining the very light surrounding him. A second contrast is that its head was hooded, and the opening of hood only showed an even blacker void as if it were a literal window into nothingness. It would seem that there is something under the hood, for a voice began to speak out from under it. The sound of the voice comes as something of a surprise for it was almost completely normal sounding.

"Only just arrived and already so much arguing and confusion."

There seemed to be a trace of amusement in the voice.

"If you really want to learn more of what is going on then I would suggest heading in that direction"

The figure gestured towards a path at the southeast area of the clearing.

"That will take you to the city of Ekram. In fact it's likely the only city you'd be able to reach from here."
Area51Escapee,Jan 30 2011 wrote:
Spatula,Jan 29 2011 wrote: I should go 3-1 this week but it'll probably be something like 0-4 or 0-5.
It sucks going 0-5. You lose all 4 of your bot fights for the week and you also lose at life.

Venice Queen
Team: ‽ Robotics

Post by Venice Queen » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:10 pm

ah great, now there's a man with a black hole for a head... why dont we wait... I wish to hear both... they look like they might be enemies... or opposing forces... two sided conflict?... but who's right?... who do I support... what do I do... perhaps I wait... we're going too quickly...IWANTTOKNOWNOW... patience

Heddwyn wanders over to a tree and sits with his back up against it, his staff on his lap, and waits.
‽ ROBOTICS
CHAMPIONS: Lightweight//Ruination 4//Nick's Fuzzy Rules -- -- Hobbyweight//Bot-o-Rama//Buzzkill -- -- Arbitraryweight//D12//Listen Here, Grandad, This Is America, Everyone Here Eats Ass

Bots that I think are better than my actual champions: Chimera // Venice Queen // Cuddle Time!

V900? Wheres V1-899 ~NickyDustyOwl
fridge ~ V900

Wasn't Ted Bundy physically attractive though? ~Superbomb122
get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122

Cha0sFerret

Post by Cha0sFerret » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:26 pm

God dammit, another one? Are these two together or opposed?
I turn to view the path the second figure has pointed out.
I could just make a break for it now. No, too risky. Maybe we should send Drew ahead of us. Scouting tool, plus if something jumps him there's one less liability around. Yeah, I like that idea.
I turn back to the group in time to see Heddwyn sitting down by a tree, seemingly wanting to hear the new figure out.
On the other hand, I'm on a planet I've never even heard of in a group half comprised of beings I've never seen before. Maybe I should see if they'll give any more information.
I wait to see what the others do.
poopity scoop

Draktar

Post by Draktar » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:28 pm

Being silent for so long and watching all that had occurred, finally there was a path out of this forest, some direction. With a heavy sigh, I gather up all of what came with me, my bot and my rifle. "Well if there is some place were we can learn more about this land we are in, I guess that would be the best place to start our search." Before I began my trek, I turn around to all that were gathered and ask "Well does anyone else want to head to the city with me?"
Last edited by Draktar on Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MadBull

Post by MadBull » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:37 pm

Rustahg turns to Nexios.

"Nexios, is he with you? Is this part of why you called us here?"

TotallyNotSatan

Post by TotallyNotSatan » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:41 pm

"I'm going with you," I say as I form my gloves into knives a few inches long each for cutting through the forage. "I recommend everyone else comes with, as I'm guessing Mr. Secrets here wants us to stay together."

MadBull

Post by MadBull » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:51 pm

"I'm not going anywhere until I've had confirmation from Nexios. I'd rather follow the instructions of 2 deities than following those of 1 whilst pissing the other off..."

TotallyNotSatan

Post by TotallyNotSatan » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:13 pm

2 deities? It's one says we should go, one we should stay.

"Fine. Fuck you. I'm going." With that, I cut a path into the wilderness, the man with the rifle hopefully following.

MadBull

Post by MadBull » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:19 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>TotallyNotSatan</dt><dd>Mar 28 2016, 04:13 PM</dd></dl><div>2 deities? It's one says we should go, one we should stay.[/quote]when did Nexios say we should stay there?

Venice Queen
Team: ‽ Robotics

Post by Venice Queen » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:27 pm

Fool's gonna get himself killed... not leaving until I know why I'm here...might be wrong to leave him... doesnt matter...wont die...at least there's a place to go...won't worry about it for now...he seems the type to come crawling back when no one follows

Heddwyn sits up a bit, hanging his hands over his knees

"I see not why we're calling these guys deities. woohoo, they can pop out of nowhere and have freaky heads" he says quietly and somewhat sardonically, looking at the ground. "I could create a beast from nothing right now. does that make me a god too?" he looks up now at those remaining. "But I suppose it doesn't matter in the end what any of us are. flamehead over there seems to have brought us here, and I'm not leaving until I know what he wants from me. I'd suggest the same to you"
‽ ROBOTICS
CHAMPIONS: Lightweight//Ruination 4//Nick's Fuzzy Rules -- -- Hobbyweight//Bot-o-Rama//Buzzkill -- -- Arbitraryweight//D12//Listen Here, Grandad, This Is America, Everyone Here Eats Ass

Bots that I think are better than my actual champions: Chimera // Venice Queen // Cuddle Time!

V900? Wheres V1-899 ~NickyDustyOwl
fridge ~ V900

Wasn't Ted Bundy physically attractive though? ~Superbomb122
get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122

Cha0sFerret

Post by Cha0sFerret » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:27 pm

Okay, so Drew's going on ahead. I might not have to take him out myself after all. That thing he did with his hand though... that was weird. I'm curious what else he can do, yet anxious to avoid having to know.
I slip a hand into my bag, feeling around for the visor. I find it and hold on, ready to put it on quickly in case these mysterious beings decide to fight and I need to get away.
poopity scoop

Badnik96
Team: Team Ignition

Post by Badnik96 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:41 pm

"Right. That's a good enough answer for me. If I'm needed here, then what the hell, let's do whatever this is." Kadius took off at a brisk pace down the path, following Drew.

(off topic but why does the OP have to stay on every page? it's kinda nice for signups threads but here it's just annoying.)
Last edited by Badnik96 on Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Team Ignition
Redline: Robot Bastards 1 LW champ
Pyrite: FRR Backlash LW champ
The Debilitator: Cherry Bomb Classic 1 LW champ
Sling Shot: Bot O' Rama 2016 Sportsman champ
Doomerang: Robot Fight Night HW champ