Mystery of the Apkallian System

RP Topics will go in here. It's buried inside this forum to keep it from getting confused with the main RP room section.
Venice Queen
Team: ‽ Robotics

Post by Venice Queen » Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:10 am

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>TotallyNotSatan</dt><dd>Mar 28 2016, 09:19 AM</dd></dl><div>Side note: I have both an Int. and a Per. of 7. Not too weak of a will.

[/quote]more side notes: you have a will of 4, so yes you do have a weak will :v: my powers are based off of that

"erm... for what exactly were we chosen? I certainly don't remember signing up for anything"
‽ ROBOTICS
CHAMPIONS: Lightweight//Ruination 4//Nick's Fuzzy Rules -- -- Hobbyweight//Bot-o-Rama//Buzzkill -- -- Arbitraryweight//D12//Listen Here, Grandad, This Is America, Everyone Here Eats Ass

Bots that I think are better than my actual champions: Chimera // Venice Queen // Cuddle Time!

V900? Wheres V1-899 ~NickyDustyOwl
fridge ~ V900

Wasn't Ted Bundy physically attractive though? ~Superbomb122
get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122

Cha0sFerret

Post by Cha0sFerret » Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:15 am

What did she say her name was again? Rustahg? I understand that people might think me evil, but am I evil if I'm right? Also, that's a demon. Definitely a demon. I don't think there are any normal people here. I'll have to be careful.
I notice the robed fireball nearby and hear it speak.
Well, I suppose this is as good a time as any to get up. And here I thought Drew was a hothead.
I stand, brushing dirt from my chest.
This day can't possibly get any weirder.
"At the moment, I'm more concerned about where I am than why I'm here. Maybe you could tell us that?" I address the flaming mass.
poopity scoop

TotallyNotSatan

Post by TotallyNotSatan » Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:41 am

I reholster my gun at the sight of the robed man. "What are we supposed to do?"

NFX

Post by NFX » Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:50 am

Steadily, the leather-clad individual pushed himself up from the ground, one hand on his hat to keep his face concealed. He didn't have much time to gather his senses before he realised he was in the middle of a standoff between two of the others around him, deftly taking a few steps back to remove himself from the line of fire.

The flash of flame signalling the newest arrival didn't seem to unnerve him as much as the rest, but he stood stoically, listening patiently to its explanation, or what little there was of one. Folding his arms, he turned to face the robed creature, fixing his eyes on it and awaiting its next move. The rest of the group could wait for now.
Team Mongoose (358-215)
"The Colour of Awesome"

Braveheart / Crash Blossom / Depth Charge / Broken Ghost / Murder Death Unit / Agent X

RoBattle
Override - Heats: 19 pts / Finals: 3 pts
MiDAS - Heats: 19 pts / Finals: 0 pts

it was a gigantic masturbation of polygons :v - That Kode Guy

TotallyNotSatan

Post by TotallyNotSatan » Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:57 am

On a side note, can you put this in the RPG RM subroom? I keep getting this room confused with the signups one.

NFX

Post by NFX » Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:59 am

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>TotallyNotSatan</dt><dd>Mar 28 2016, 10:57 AM</dd></dl><div>On a side note, can you put this in the RPG RM subroom? I keep getting this room confused with the signups one.[/quote](Sorted)
Team Mongoose (358-215)
"The Colour of Awesome"

Braveheart / Crash Blossom / Depth Charge / Broken Ghost / Murder Death Unit / Agent X

RoBattle
Override - Heats: 19 pts / Finals: 3 pts
MiDAS - Heats: 19 pts / Finals: 0 pts

it was a gigantic masturbation of polygons :v - That Kode Guy

MadBull

Post by MadBull » Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:18 am

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>KodeBreaker</dt><dd>Mar 28 2016, 09:50 AM</dd></dl><div>"But I am afraid I cannot reveal all the details to you now."

[/quote]"Funny how there is a fine line between not revealing all the details and not revealing any details at all. Tell me what this is or you'll literally have Hell to pay."

That Kode Guy
Team: Dissonance-Tek

Post by That Kode Guy » Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:39 am

There is a long silence. It is finally broken by the tall figure.

"Hm, yes. Hostility. Indeed, how expected. I cannot blame you, of course. However if I were you, I would hold your... savage desires until a later date. You see, I am not your enemy... that is, unless you go out of your way to make me one. In which case I have no one but myself to blame, since I called you here. But I would not advise it, lest I have to erase my mistake."

The fireball where his head would be turns a whitish-blue, and everyone can suddenly feel a powerful aura coming from the figure, far greater than they expected. His voice suddenly bellows.

"My identity is Nexios. I am co-founder of the order of Daath, the most prestigious society of prophets throughout the known universe. You would do well to tread carefully in my presence."

The aura fades, and the fireball turns back to a whitish-yellow.

"There. You know my name, and my affiliation. As to what you are doing here... I have called you here for a purpose. This purpose will become clear to you in due time, but I must insist upon its secrecy for the moment. Many untrustworthy ears lurk throughout the cosmos, even here.

As for your location... you are on the planet Shamash.
"
This account is in a state of dimensional flux

TotallyNotSatan

Post by TotallyNotSatan » Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:51 am

"So, what should we do?" I ask again. "Just stand here and wait for another deity to come? Or should we leave?"

Venice Queen

Post by Venice Queen » Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:57 am

"And if you leave, where do you plan on going, exactly? we're in the middle of a forest" Heddwyn replies in an off-hand manner, keeping his attention focused on the fireball. I was coming here anyway... why would this happen to me... is he secretly part of a police force... why should I help... I should always help... I don't know how truthful he's truly being... I suppose I have an obligation... ugh... thoughts fly through his head but his response becomes simple;

"well then what do you want us to do?"
‽ ROBOTICS
CHAMPIONS: Lightweight//Ruination 4//Nick's Fuzzy Rules -- -- Hobbyweight//Bot-o-Rama//Buzzkill -- -- Arbitraryweight//D12//Listen Here, Grandad, This Is America, Everyone Here Eats Ass

Bots that I think are better than my actual champions: Chimera // Venice Queen // Cuddle Time!

fridge ~ V900

get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122

Cha0sFerret

Post by Cha0sFerret » Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:58 am

Shamash? This isn't even Earth? Well it's not like I was in a hurry to get anywhere anyway. I'm no stranger to secret-keeping myself; Nexios has something to hide, something that could bring him down. I'll have to keep an eye out for... Daath, did he say?... Daath-related happenings.
I open and reach into my bag and feel around to make sure everything is still there.
Visor, armband, armband... I think that's a battery... no time to count how many of those I have. Where did the boots go? Right, I'm wearing them. Okay, everything is here.
I close the bag.
"So we're here. Now what?"
poopity scoop

TotallyNotSatan

Post by TotallyNotSatan » Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:24 pm

"Should we just walk one direction?" I say, pointing towards what I think seems to be north. I start walking that way. "Mr. Secret here isn't gonna help us, so we may as well do it on our own."

Venice Queen

Post by Venice Queen » Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:54 pm

Heddwyn finally stands up, leaning slightly on his staff. "you say he refuses to help us, but you don't even take the time to listen to him. If you wish to be rash and leave, feel free. Anyone else who wants to continue acting like a child, you may as well join him now and save us the headache of dealing with you later"
‽ ROBOTICS

fridge ~ V900

get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122

Badnik96
Team: Team Ignition

Post by Badnik96 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:08 pm

"Alright," Kadius says, putting away his magnet. "so we're just meant to sit in this forest until our purpose becomes clear to us? That sounds like a load of crap to me. Either tell us what kind of job you have in store or send me back home. I don't have the patience for this."

Internally, Kadius was still taking stock of the other people in this group. Okay, we have a few humans, someone who at least looks part-human, a cyborg of some description, and a... robot? Is that what that is? Whatever, I'm sure I'll figure it out eventually if I'm stuck here with them. Hopefully we learn what we're doing here so I can figure out who exactly these people are and why we're here.
Team Ignition
Redline: Robot Bastards 1 LW champ
Pyrite: FRR Backlash LW champ
The Debilitator: Cherry Bomb Classic 1 LW champ
Sling Shot: Bot O' Rama 2016 Sportsman champ
Doomerang: Robot Fight Night HW champ

Mystic2000
Team: Myst Inc

Post by Mystic2000 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:12 pm

Electro asks the others: "so what we should do, stay here till Nexios or one of his friends tell us what to do ?, that seems boring"