Hurricane vs NKC

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Tcrrr
Team: Code Red Robotics

Hurricane vs NKC

Post by Tcrrr » Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:36 pm

Hurricane- 5/3/1/13/8 (+2 wedge)
NKC- 7/5/2/5/11 (+2 wedge)

He's using pontoons

Right so basically I'll be playing defense, he'll try to scoop me up and I'll evade every attempt be does, if he accidentally turns his back to me I'll flip him over, if he's unable to self right I'll leave him, but once I flip him as soon as he tries to self right I'll go in and send a barrage of flips to him. Hopefully it'll do enough damage to him that he will die from shock damage, but that is unlikely though, as each hit will do about 2 damage, but after hits pile up it's gonna take a toll on him, causing his bot to start to fall apart.

Badnik96

Re: Hurricane vs NKC

Post by Badnik96 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:15 pm

Based on where his robot's wheels are and how his flipper is assembled, I have to assume his robot will either wheelie on acceleration or constantly be tipping backwards, resting on that back chassis edge. So I have nothing to fear from just charging right at him, at least in theory. So let's give it a shot. He doesn't have the speed to be pulling evasive maneuvers so just track him down if he tries to get to my side or something. Once I'm under, turn a little bit so I get access to his juicy 6-armor chassis and go to town. He doesn't have the ground clearance to drive off my wedge once he's on it, so pin him to a wall and get alllllllllllllllllll the way in there. Just stay aggressive and try to get the knockout quickly.

If for some reason this fails and he does get a big boy flip on me, I need to be ready with the arm to quickly self-right and hold reverse so I'm moving as soon as my wheels touch the ground so he can't chain flips together, especially if I'm near the low wall. Once I'm re-oriented just scoop him up and put him in his place, angling in as necessary to avoid a repeat encounter.

Good luck TCR!
Team Ignition
Redline: Robot Bastards 1 LW champ
Pyrite: FRR Backlash LW champ
The Debilitator: Cherry Bomb Classic 1 LW champ
Sling Shot: Bot O' Rama 2016 Sportsman champ
Doomerang: Robot Fight Night HW champ