Apocalyptic Peacekeeper vs Saturnian Wristwatch

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Cha0sFerret

Apocalyptic Peacekeeper vs Saturnian Wristwatch

Post by Cha0sFerret » Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:58 pm

Apocalyptic Peacekeeper:
Speed: 7
Traction: 6
Torque: 2
Weapon: 5(3/3/3)(or just 5 weapon when the clamp and support forks are not in use. 13 armor here I come :V)
Armor: 9 (+2 plow)
Plow without the clamp according to the pings I got. Last picture, I think.

Saturnian Wristwatch:
Speed: 4
Traction: 3
Torque: 1
Weapon: 15
Armor: 7

Spin up and hit the forks at the bottom of the wedge. Turn in place to keep the wheels away from his wedge. Shock damage might hurt for him so if I can keep hitting my shots I might be able to snag a late game KO.

Avoid the low wall.

glhf

Wolf51-50

Re: Apocalyptic Peacekeeper vs Saturnian Wristwatch

Post by Wolf51-50 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:43 pm

Plow with unpowered forks. No clamp

How in the name of god does this spinner keep itself from touching the ground. Is this the second coming of SpaghettiRage?

Let's do a box rush thing. Angle and get under in the direction that it is spinning. If I get under wheels, push towards the wall and lift to send it flying. If I hit spinner, just ram into it and send it flying anyways. He's gonna be gyrodancing like mad on it's side especially with omnis. He shouldn't be able to ride up on my scoop and he won't be the same once I flip him over. Only lift when he is slowed or I have a good hold on him while I'm next to a wall. Otherwise just go full wedge and ram the shit out of it. I think my wedge is too low to the ground for him to get under it, and his bar is pretty meaty. Even if he does it's only 2 corner damage. Watch for any strafe tactics and try to keep him from spinning up for as long as possible. I might even be able to send him OOTA via his own power. Do not let him see any part of my sides or back.

GL