Venice Queen vs Overcutter

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Venice Queen
Team: ‽ Robotics

Venice Queen vs Overcutter

Post by Venice Queen » Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:03 pm

USING ABR

ok so he's like 80% not gonna RP and even if he does this match isnt complicated so keeping it short. Rush him: he won't get more than a hit or two at max speed, and from there I can just flip him over and wait for the count out.

I can take like, 2 hits if he's at max speed, but his range is abysmal. if I can't kill him early, flank. at the very least, I can get around the weapon. at the most, he'll gyro onto his side (or off his wheels, or whatever. it'll be good for me.) with that bot... how it is.

don't be a dumbass

GL

Billy5545

Re: Venice Queen vs Overcutter

Post by Billy5545 » Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:23 pm

They have similar traction to us. In addition, they are also 4WD, with the rest of their wedge except weapon of course being static. Their armor is also pretty fragile on the chassis, with 6 armor, and even then, their 10 armor can still be beaten in few hits. Talking about armor, their chassis will also suffer from 5 shock damage, meaning it will take severe damage in few hits. Their weapon is also pretty weak, while ours can hit pretty well.

We will first start by trying to approach them angled, while going to a higher place to prevent being OOTA'ed quickly from a boxrush, as well as make boxrush less effective. After that, we will just try to beat their wedge up with our weapon, while driving slightly on the wedge to prevent the flipper from hitting a part of our bot and sending us. If we are successful on that, we will just turn and attack the flipper while it's still fired. If we manages to destroy the wedge somehow, we will focus on attacking the bare chassis to get quick KO

We can also selfright in case they flip us. Also hope they will get a stray hit while we are tumbling around from the spinning while selfrighting, as well as keep our bar spinning up so we won't get stuck like what happened against Star Spangled which revealed the weakness.

Drive well, and watch out for any tricks

Good luck Gabe