Storm Worm vs Star Spangled

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Wolf51-50

Storm Worm vs Star Spangled

Post by Wolf51-50 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:56 pm

Forks

He's got a decent weapon and wedge, but he needs to get me all the way up that steep wedge for it to be effective. And I have multiple options for self righting quickly and avoiding a flip from him.

Rush at the start and then press before he can react. If I get under him, flip him over. Have him self right onto my forks and lift him up with my side lifters. Try to carry him to the short wall and then pin him there for the full timer. Once he falls back down lift him up again and see if I can get an OOTA. If not just keep flipping, lifting, pinning etc and avoid any angle in attacks from him. If needed also try angling in while varying the pressing tactic as well.

If he gets under me, drive off. If I can't appear to do that reliably, use my side lifters or fire the flipper to jump. Do my best to stay off the entirety of his wedge so he can't flip me. The flipping surface is quite small luckily. Self right if flipped and continue to keep the pressure on him.

Good luck

Tcrrr
Team: Code Red Robotics

Re: Storm Worm vs Star Spangled

Post by Tcrrr » Sat Jun 29, 2019 8:39 pm

Me: 7/6/1/4/12
Him: 7/5/3/5/10

He's using the regular wedgelets

So first of all I'm gonna angle in to get him in underneath, as he has a 4wd wedge when I have 2wd. I'll bait him into lifting and then go in as soon as he's lifted his prongs into the air. He is gonna try to escape as soon as I do that and I will continuously flip him around and take control of the match.