White Cat vs Der Adder

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Cha0sFerret

White Cat vs Der Adder

Post by Cha0sFerret » Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:07 pm

White Cat:
Speed: 4
Traction: 3
Torque: 1
Weapon: 16
Armor: 6

Der Adder:
Speed: 6
Traction: 5
Torque: 1
Weapon: 11
Armor: 7 (+2 drum or anti-axe plate) (I doubt he's using the plate against me so I'm guessing it's on the drum)

I only get 5 hits before the weapon dies so I gotta make them count. Spin up and bait him between me and the low wall, then hit him and hopefully OOTA him. Avoid impacts where an OOTA isn't possible - again, only 5 hits, so every single one needs to have KO potential for me to have a shot. If it starts getting desperate, turn at him aggressively and try to either gyro up in his weapon mount or clip the top of his wheels.

glhf

Botomatic1000
Team: Team Riptide: Advanced Robot Combat

Re: White Cat vs Der Adder

Post by Botomatic1000 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:10 am

+2 to Drum and using regular Wedgelets

Spin up as soon as the match starts as usual, approaching him drum first, hopefully I can box-rush him, my Wedgelets out-reach his own but only just, hopefully meaning I can slot under him and as I have the quicker spinup time with less of a powerful weapon I should well have the tip speed to get the better of him as well as the note advantage anyway if we go weapon to weapon meaning I could flip him over so his back is facing me, something I will immediately take advantage of by attacking his backside, juggling hits as much as I can, hopefully into the wall to mess him up and waste a hit he could have used on me. If we don’t go weapon to weapon and I instead hit his Wedgelets then I should still be pinging him over with the added bonus of chipping his Wedgelets up a bit to make them a whole lot less useful. The rest of the match will just be focussed on wearing that weapon of his down as he’ll only have a few hits on me. Always face him with my drum no matter what, after all, he shouldn’t be able to break it but he’ll certainly be breaking his. If he flips me over somehow then instantly face him with my drum again, going weapon to weapon so I am flipped back over. I don’t want him to get a lucky oota so whilst his weapon works I’ll stay away from the low wall. He’ll have trouble hitting anything that isn’t drum or a skirt rather than my base and he doesn’t have much reach on that drum at all. If his weapon breaks then I will go hell for leather with ruthless aggression, pinging him around the arena with my Drum, juggling hits and just breaking him down, attempting a few hits more towards his sides and wheels, taking advantage of his bad traction.

Best of luck Ferret, hope this is a good one.