CBC3 MW: (7) Shade Fist vs (6) Tidal Wave II

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Hiicantpk

CBC3 MW: (7) Shade Fist vs (6) Tidal Wave II

Post by Hiicantpk » Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:34 pm

Shade FistTidal Wave II
Speed: 6Speed: 5
Traction: 4Traction: 4
Torque: 1Torque: 1
Weapon: 14Weapon: 14
Armour: 5 (+1 Drum)Armour: 6
Config: StandardConfig: Shields Off
Shields Off.

So Shade fist has opted for one more speed at the expense of one armour, requiring an armour bonus to keep the drum within the range of no self damage. This one point of speed isn't enough though to get around me, especially when we have equally powerful weapons and will both be dealing with gyro forces (them possibly more due to the width of their drum).

We're on Vertigo again so no real funny business with hazards, just the OOTA risk after 2 minutes. I have some doubts that the match will last that long with these two powerful drums. Head out aggressively, moving in straight lines and taking turns carefully to not gyrodance. I don't know whos weapon will win out in head-to-head, but that'll probably be the first impact between the two bots. I'm hoping the 14 weapon shock on Shade Fist's 4 armour body could knock something loose or do some damage otherwise.

If the impact throws us far enough apart and turns me over, try my best to gyrodance back over, but if Shade Fist is quickly approaching, back up and point at them before they can get a shot off on the sides/wheels of my bot.

If both weapons are disabled, they won't really be able to bring their wedgelets into play as my two wedgelets should go right between the spaces in their wedgelets and Shade Fist may ride up my front weapon rails, and while they can just reverse off, I can at least try to push a little bit to show aggression.

Try to keep the fight away from the edges of the arena, I don't want to risk a lucky OOTA when I believe I have the advantage.

GL
".. if Kody is removing OOTAs, I'm flying to Canada for the sole purpose of taking a shit down his chimney. :v: " - GF93

Team 57

Badnik96

Re: CBC3 MW: (7) Shade Fist vs (6) Tidal Wave II

Post by Badnik96 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:42 pm

utilize my superior speed to angle in on his narrow (by comparison) front end and try to chain him oota before he can start cooking. stay on the offensive, as i play that game better than him. be careful to keep my movements precise so i don't gyro and leave an opening. whoever gets the first big hit will probably win this fight and i don't want to risk losing a head to head.

if he hits me and i'm relatively intact gun full speed for a safe spot near the center of the arena where i cant get ootaed. dont want my own plan used against me

tldr use my speed to attack his chassis out the gate and chain hits together for a quick oota or knockout

glhf
Team Ignition
Redline: Robot Bastards 1 LW champ
Pyrite: FRR Backlash LW champ
The Debilitator: Cherry Bomb Classic 1 LW champ
Sling Shot: Bot O' Rama 2016 Sportsman champ
Doomerang: Robot Fight Night HW champ