CBC SHW Week 14: Fenrir vs. KEGATRON

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Rocket

CBC SHW Week 14: Fenrir vs. KEGATRON

Post by Rocket » Fri May 10, 2019 1:32 pm

FenrirKEGATRON
ImageImage
Speed: 5Speed: 5
Traction: 3Traction: 6-1
Torque: 1Torque: 1
Weapon: 15Weapon: 12
Armour: 6Armour: 6
Config: N/AConfig: N/A
===

THE LAST FIGHT COMES, AND AGAINST A FELLOW WARRIOR OF STRENGTH AND VIGOUR! HAIL FENRIR, BIPEDAL HALF-MAN HALF-DOG WITH BIG INEXPLICABLE COW HORNS! MAY WE FIGHT WELL THIS DAY!

THE NORSE DOG FURRY'S WEAKNESS IS IN ITS INFERIOR POISE AND DEXTERITY! KEGATRON SHALL THUS SPIN KEGATRON'S MIGHTY DRUM IN THE UNCONVENTIONAL DOWNWARD MANNER, TO BYPASS THE ODIN-ONANIST'S OWN WEAPON AND STRIKE TRUE AGAINST ITS MEAGRE DEFENCES! ONCE THIS HAS BEEN ACCOMPLISHED, KEGATRON WILL LEAP LIKE A VIGOROUS SALMON OVER THE TOP OF FENRIR, PUTTING KEGATRON IN A POSITION TO RESET THE FIGHT AND RE-ENGAGE AT WILL!

IT IS NO SECRET THAT KEGATRON HAS ONLY EMERGED VICTORIOUS ONCE IN THIS CAMPAIGN. NEVERTHELESS! KEGATRON'S FURIOUS MIGHT WILL BE BROUGHT TO BEAR ONE LAST TIME, FOR VICTORY IS FLEETING, BUT GLORY IS FOREVER! FIGHT WELL, SCANDINAVIAN CRUFTS ENTHUSIAST! FOR NOW YOU FACE!

KEGATROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!
TEAM WORST SWORDSMAN
"The world's best swordsman doesn't fear the second-best; he fears the worst swordsman, because he can't predict what the idiot will do."

Active Roster:-
VEXED!
LW: TRILOBITE! (1-0) (Lifetime: 3-4)

Cherry Bomb Classic 4
MW: DRAGONFIST (6-1) (Lifetime: 15-9)
HW: TABOR MARK 4 (4-3) (Lifetime: 12-14)

Full Roster
Lifetime Figures: 42-51 (0.452)

Wolf51-50

Re: CBC SHW Week 14: Fenrir vs. KEGATRON

Post by Wolf51-50 » Sat May 11, 2019 11:58 pm

Time to get drunk with the blood of Kegatron

His only option is to get up on my top and grind at my top plate. The problem? That takes a lot of torque and even spinning his weapon down won't do it. I also have those stabilizers on top to prevent him from climbing over. So if he tries that, I get a nice bite on a tasty wheel. He can't flex and bounce all he wants, it'll only mean that he damages his wheel. If he does climb up, I'll be alright cause he'll be dancing uncontrollably. I might be able to hit one of those stabilizer arms for the drum so he can't drive forward or backward properly in the process. And if he gets my wheels? This is why they're doubled up. Just spin the drum and make sure I either hit wheel or stabilizer arm to hinder him. Try not to give him too much time on my top