Phantasmic Slammer vs. HAN-D

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Badnik96

Phantasmic Slammer vs. HAN-D

Post by Badnik96 » Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:36 pm

PS:
Speed: 8
Weapon: 2
Armor: 11 (+2 to the front of the bot including the side wedges and the front of the flipper)
Traction: 7
Torque: 2

HAN-D
SPEED: 4
TORQUE: 1
TRACTION: 2

i'd post all his hammer stats but i have no intention of letting him hit me

hammer blockers on

he's a slow boye and i am a fast boye, so the plan here will be to just run circles around him until i find an opening. no reason to drive under his hammer because he's just that slow. reverse if it looks like he'll get the upper hand, and hook away so i can go for his side. once i'm under him give a tentative flip, itll probably only lift a little but thats all i need as i plan on shunting him to the nearest hazard as soon as the flipper fires

the end goal is the pit but i'll go for whatever's closest because he's heavy and i don't want to give him a chance to position the hammer

glhf
Team Ignition
Redline: Robot Bastards 1 LW champ
Pyrite: FRR Backlash LW champ
The Debilitator: Cherry Bomb Classic 1 LW champ
Sling Shot: Bot O' Rama 2016 Sportsman champ
Doomerang: Robot Fight Night HW champ

V900
Team: End of the Line LLC

Re: Phantasmic Slammer vs. HAN-D

Post by V900 » Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:56 pm

SETUP 1 (or whatever the one with 14 hammer wep and 1 poker wep was)

Be aggressive with the hammer swings. My hammer's fuckheug and can probably reach over those hammer blockers of his. Even if it can't, Badnik's so-called hammer "blockers" are attached to a hinged wedge. The hammer will just push them backward and hit the chassis regardless.

Avoid hazards and stay in as open of an area as possible or up against a hazardless wall between the hammers. Don't use my poker much.

And yeah that's about it. Mic drop.

gl hf