Diablo Genesis III vs Pizza That Eats You

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Wolf51-50

Diablo Genesis III vs Pizza That Eats You

Post by Wolf51-50 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:26 pm

Flipper, ABR wedge, forks off.

He has a spinner the size of my thumb, though it does have a lot of power behind it.

4 point speed advantage? Alright then. Circle around the pizza with a safeish distance while dodging any attempts of him hitting me in the process. Eventually he won't be able to keep up. Get under his side or back when the opening is given. Even if the side of the blade connects, better than taking the hit head on. Go for the flip to slow or stop his blade and clamp him before he can run off. If he's already got his blade up to speed before I can clamp, reverse while lowering the flipper again and retry this whole method. If I do clamp him, drive him to the wall and go for a wall slam. Release soon after and flip him again to strand him on the wall, preferably on his back end. Leave him there unless he finds his way back down. Keep doing this until successful. Try not to take too many direct hits on the plow and avoid the hazards

Good luck

Tcrrr
Team: Code Red Robotics

Re: Diablo Genesis III vs Pizza That Eats You

Post by Tcrrr » Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:00 pm

I'll go in and make sure I don't get flipped that much, I'll hit him with the blade, and keep hitting him no matter what. I'll keep the blade going, and if he tries to get me to the hazards then I'll hit the wall with the blade at full speed, and I'll use the kinetic energy of the impact to send me flying the other way and away from the hazards.
Gg dude