CBC3 MW Week 11: Jevil vs Harpy

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Trihunter
Location: The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Team: Cool Story Brobotics

CBC3 MW Week 11: Jevil vs Harpy

Post by Trihunter » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:50 pm

JevilHarpy
ImageImage
Speed: 9Speed: 8
Traction: 8Traction: 8
Torque: 1Torque: 3
Weapon: 0Weapon: 0
Armour: 12Armour: 11 (+2 plow)
Config: N/AConfig: forks
Unfortunately, Jevil can't damage Harpy. Regardless, we'll keep it simple in terms of word count. Get moving fast, aim for vertical and horizontal thwack strikes on Harpy. Harpy's going to have issues controlling Jevil, so take advantage of that to get more hits in. Play fast and loose with strategy, just trying to make ourselves as impossible to control as possible, whilst keeping up aggression and getting strikes in where possible. Avoid the hazards where possible, just for the sake of keeping the damage score on our side. If Harpy tries to rush in on our wheels, simply twist so they go clean under us, or we monstertruck instead.

Best of luck.
Accolades
Official participant in ARCcon Europe
ROBOT 2 FW Shitbot Showdown winner
ROBOT 2 MW Shitbot Showdown winner
ROBOT 2 HW Shitbot Showdown winner
ROBOT 2 Most Trophies (Runner-up)
Official voter in OSCARC 2018
Best Meme 2018 (Mimi-Chan)
Trophies
ICEcrown Champion (Steelhead)
CBC3 SHW Runner-Up (Hartmann's Youkai Bot II)
CBC4 LW Runner-Up (Scrapper)
ROBOT4 Sportsman Runner-Up (Split Personality)

Shaba117
Team: Team Stealth Productions

Re: CBC3 MW Week 11: Jevil vs Harpy

Post by Shaba117 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:30 pm

Going with spikes here

I can't really outmaneuver him, so, I will stay to the inside of his wheels and hopefully my spikes can catch on and I can use my 3 torque to really shove him around into the hazards, into the walls...I just want to show control dominance over Jevil as neither of us can damage the other. Keep inside of his hammer range to avoid him getting weapon hits on me. Keep doing this the whole match, and get my torque advantage to shove him into an available hazard if close enough. Keep doing this and gain the judges' favor :)

GL Tri!