CBC SHW WK 10: Triple 6 vs Shellshock

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Shaba117
Team: Team Stealth Productions

CBC SHW WK 10: Triple 6 vs Shellshock

Post by Shaba117 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:52 pm

Triple 6Shellshock
ImageImage
Speed: 6 Speed: 3
Traction: 5 Traction: 2
Torque: 2 Torque: 1
Weapon: 7 Weapon: 15
Armour: 10 Armour: 9
Shellshock is using teeth config

Observations: My flipper has a large stroke (as seen in my sign up post) and can likely catch Shellshock's hoop. Also, the front 1/3 of my flipper (also marked in my signup post) has 12 armor, so I can tank a few hits and even if it starts getting bent up, ground clearance shouldn't be much of an issue. Also, Shellshock utilizes a Wankel rotary engine, and while good on power production, can be somewhat slow to get fully up to steam.

Start out of my square and activate one side of the Murdersaw switches. The log rollers shouldn't impede my traction enough that I get stuck on them. Then, I'm hoping that Shellshock will be somewhere in the middle of the arena by then. I'll try to connect with his self-righting hoop while staying far enough away from the teeth, which shouldn't be that difficult given my speed/control ratio advantage. I'll try to get in that first flip and hope it gets him into the murdersaw and/or flip him over. While that is happening, I'll go over and activate both log chute pit triggers. If Shellshock gets to me during this, do the same as above and catch the hoop with my flipper stroke to keep him off of me. Get both triggers and then just do my best to get him over and dump him out!

Backup plans: If I can't do the above, just get Shellshock into as many of the other hazards as possible and/or into the House Robot zones. If I cannot reach the hoop with my flipper stroke, then tank the impacts with the 12-armor flipper front. Also, if he gets flipped and it's apparent that he cannot self-right/stalls his engine-leave him be to be counted out. If I run out of gas for the flipper, then I'll just tank how ever many hits and use my torque to stuff his weapon and utilize the arena hazards.

Other than that, avoid the hazards/house robots, myself and try to avoid taking damage to anywhere but the armored flipper front.

GL, Noisy!

Noisy
Team: Square Go Robotics

Re: CBC SHW WK 10: Triple 6 vs Shellshock

Post by Noisy » Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:24 pm

I have +5 weapon on her armour and she has vertical sides to bite into to. She's also going to have a hard time flipping me because of the gyroscopic forces of my shell and engine keeping me level in the air and if she does get me over, the self righting hat and low centre of gravity will roll me back onto my wheels. She will also have a hard time getting under me as I have +3 weapon on her flipper edge that will be torn up after a few hits.

At the start, spin up to speed in the box and then move into the centre of the arena. Then just keep up to speed and keep hitting her, no need to be specific as after a few hits, her flipper edge will be ruined and unable to get under me and anywhere else will cause major damage. Don't allow her to corner me in and stop the shell, keep moving into empty space after each hit. Avoid the hazards.