Shadow Mk V vs Bass Drop 3

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Tcrrr
Team: Code Red Robotics

Shadow Mk V vs Bass Drop 3

Post by Tcrrr » Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:44 pm

Shadow Mk V:
5 speed
4 traction
1 torque
13 weapon
7 armor
Bass Drop:
Speed: 5
Traction: 4
Torque: 1
Weapon: 12
Armour: 8.

It seems me and you both are at the bottom of the league good sir, and one of us will be left there at the end of this battle.

I'll start out agressively, and try to go to the front, and lure him in. He'll try and swing the axe for a big hit,, and I'll back away and try to get him to accidentally send himself upwards because of the torque of the axe, making his wedge useless, and then I'll continue to go to town on him whilst flipping him over and dealing damage, I'll avoid the hazards and I won't do any Dun goofing around with driving bad.

Good Luck dude, you'll need it

Hiicantpk

Re: Shadow Mk V vs Bass Drop 3

Post by Hiicantpk » Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:06 pm

Its Bass Drop 2 btw

Same speed, same control, I have 1 armour advantage but the same weapon due to the +1 hammer bonus.

I have a fair bit more range with my hammer in comparison to their drum, which should let me get the first hit of the match (it will be critical).

We're on Woodshed so there won't be any box rush shenanigans. head out into the main part of the arena and face my opponent. We have the same drivetrain stats so they won't be able to get around me and I can keep my hammer pointed their way. Approach cautiously and be careful of intentional gyrodancing or any fancy tricks to get to my sides. If I can get a shot off, fire away. With the amount their wheels stick above the bot's body I could damage them fairly easily with my wide hammer.

Avoid the hazards, especially the log rollers. Do my best to stay aggressive and hammer away.

GL
".. if Kody is removing OOTAs, I'm flying to Canada for the sole purpose of taking a shit down his chimney. :v: " - GF93

Team 57