CBC SHW Week 10 - Maurdread vs TAT

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Mystic2000
Team: Myst Inc

CBC SHW Week 10 - Maurdread vs TAT

Post by Mystic2000 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:02 pm

oh look it's this thing but it's no longer a deformed horror like the last time i fought it, good to see this thing got off whatever drugs it was taking then :v

Anyway, besides angling in there's not much of a really obvious strategy here, so i'll just angle in, try to hit the front corners rather than going head-on, see if you can maybe bend that wedge depending on if i can get a proper hit.

Thankfully there's not much exposed things he can get at so getting hit once or twice won't be catastrophic as long as you don't let him just combo hit me, so yeah, like i said before, just angle in, hit the corners and see what happens, if all goes well maybe i'll get his wedgelet bent and from there it should all go downhill for him.

He also doesn't have a srimech so should he get flipped over his weapon will be fairly useless, also his casters will probably get bent if they get hit which will screw him up even further.

GL HF

Mole55

Re: CBC SHW Week 10 - Maurdread vs TAT

Post by Mole55 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:23 pm

Use my extra traction and speed to flank him, and then just try and get hits and generally knock him about. Can't do much damage, but I can be aggressive.