Pizza vs Chronic Jobber

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Tcrrr
Team: Code Red Robotics

Pizza vs Chronic Jobber

Post by Tcrrr » Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:47 am

Pizza:
3 Speed
3 Traction
1 Torque
16 weapon
7 armor

Jobber:
4 Speed
2 Traction
1 Torque
16 Weapon
7 armor

Ok so this is gonna be a slugfest, I'll start out agressively and try to aim for the weapon assembly. He has a similar reach then I do, so I'll want to try to take advantage of his gyroscopic tendencies. From what I've seen of him, he has trouble with spinning up, so I'll hit him when he is getting up to speed. If he spins up to speed then we'll be going weapon to weapon, oh boy that'll be fun! If both our weapons die, I'll use my superior traction to try and push him around at the sides. If my weapon breakes, I'll use it as armor to take as many hits as I can, and hope his weapon breaks as well. If his weapon breaks, I'll aim for the wheels, and take what I can get.

This fight is bound to be damaging and a slugfest, but good luck dude. May the Best man win.

Hiicantpk

Re: Pizza vs Chronic Jobber

Post by Hiicantpk » Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:43 pm

Bar spinner, starting upside down.

While Pizza does have a better control ratio, I have slightly higher speed and considerably more reach on my weapon, so I should be able to keep them away from my sides/rear with the threat of hitting them with my bar. Also their wheels are further back on the bot so they'll have a little bit of a harder time with gyro forces. One last thing is the shape of my bot's body will help in case both bots hit eachother in the side just past the weapon. the sides that stick out and protect the wheels may be able to take a hit before my wheels get damages.

Start with my rear to the door out into the arena, Right off the start spin up and reverse out through the doors. Once i've cleared them, rotate around with the direction of my bar and point myself at either Pizza or the doors they still haven't come out.

If they leave their square immediately as well, we can get right on with the weapon-to-weapon hits. However, if they wait for the doors to open themselves, I can wait patiently outside them, and when the doors open, rush at them before they can enter the main arena. If we hit weapon to weapon, the impact should throw them back into their square, where one of the housebots can do their stuff.

Once we're both in the main part of the arena, for the first little bit stay close to the middle of the top/bottom walls. I want to reduce the angle they can attack me from and let me keep my weapon pointed at them. Watch which way their weapon is spinning and try to factor that into my positioning. I want to be in a place where the knockback from weapon-on-weapon impacts won't throw me into a hazard.

If somehow we're both still alive after the first minute, start going on the aggressive and forcing them to (try) to dodge. One of us will be destroyed at the end of this, i'm hoping its them.

GL
".. if Kody is removing OOTAs, I'm flying to Canada for the sole purpose of taking a shit down his chimney. :v: " - GF93

Team 57