CBC Wk 9 MW: Lethal Carriageway Mk. 3 vs Harpy

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

British-Robotics

CBC Wk 9 MW: Lethal Carriageway Mk. 3 vs Harpy

Post by British-Robotics » Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:12 am

This could be a very tough battle since we are both rambot's, at the start of the battle I'll go through the double doors and quickly try to angle in on Harpy from the front and use the forks to get in underneath and try to allow my forks to catch the front wheel. I want to get in control earlier and take Harpy to the hazards.

I clearly want to be the aggressor so I'll need to keep on angling and keep on pressurising my opponent.

Good luck and may the best robot win.

Shaba117
Team: Team Stealth Productions

Re: CBC Wk 9 MW: Lethal Carriageway Mk. 3 vs Harpy

Post by Shaba117 » Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:33 pm

LC MK. 3Harpy
ImageImage
Speed: 7 Speed: 8
Traction: 7 Traction: 8
Torque: 3 Torque: 3
Weapon: 1 (lifting forks) Weapon: 0
Armour: 12 Armour: 11 (+2 forks)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brick fight brick fight!

Bleh, we're pretty evenly matched, but I do have a slight speed advantage as well as having a 60/40 wedging advantage (his lifting forks don't protrude out past his wedge).

Immediately rush out through the doors and rush him head-on. If I get under, shove him into a corner hazard. If he gets under and starts lifting me, quickly turn/hook off and regroup before attacking again. If he gives chase and doesn't let me get any considerable distance from him, then I'll start spinning in place and maybe confuse him, then just suddenly stop and charge at him. Get erratic and unpredictable with my driving to keep him on his toes. Hey, I'll try to make this as fun as I can out of a 'boring brick fight' ;)

If he tries luring me back into the House Robot patrol zone and back into where the pit is, don't fall for it. He's gonna have to budge or risk being attacked by the nasty House Robots.

Other than that, avoid driving into hazards and remain overall aggressive!

GL, TBR!