CBC3 SHW Week 8: OverCleaver vs Han-D

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Billy5545

CBC3 SHW Week 8: OverCleaver vs Han-D

Post by Billy5545 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:48 pm

Hand-D: 4/2/1/14 (12 hammer, 2 piston)/11 (+1 ramplate)
OverCleaver: 4/1/2/13/10 (+1 wedge)

For our strategy this fight, we have a wedge, which we can use to against them, while they seem to have no wedge at all. We have the superior torque to them, so we should be able to accelerate faster and push them better if we wedge them.

We will first try to angle in at their ramplate to wedge them, as well as avoid the hammer. They will fire their ramplate to knock us a bit, but there should not be much damage from both our attack and their attack. Once we get underneath them, we will try to push them, as well as attack their underside and legs. Try to disable one side of their drive.

As for the hammer, try to avoid it by attacking from an angle and getting underneath quickly. And in regards to the arena, push them to the low wall and see if they will fall in or not while our bar damage them. If not, keep attacking them.

If they exposed their side, attack it, destroying their legs. If their back is exposed, attack the hammer handle instead if the hammer is retracted, before avoding it if they tried to hammer us from there. Once they have one side of their drive disabled, attack the other side, before laying on them with our weapon.

Good luck V900

V900
Team: End of the Line LLC

Re: CBC3 SHW Week 8: OverCleaver vs Han-D

Post by V900 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:56 pm

SETUP 2 i think

hit the opponent until he dies

Smack him around with the poker and use the hammer when I have a clear shot. Be defensive but not too defensive.

gl hf