CBC3 LW: Storm Worm vs Tidal Wave II

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Hiicantpk

CBC3 LW: Storm Worm vs Tidal Wave II

Post by Hiicantpk » Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:17 pm

Storm WormTidal Wave II
Speed: 7Speed: 5
Traction: 5Traction: 4
Torque: 3Torque: 1
Weapon: 5 (split 3 all)Weapon: 14
Armour: 10 (+1 front)Armour: 6
Shields off.

No idea if wolf is going with the plow or the regular flipper, but either way, I would hope I could outwedge since afaik flippers can't really press very well. Also with Storm Worm's length and the amount that sticks out from the front/back, I am curious as to whether they will high center on the ramp. With the shields off the sides of my weapon, there shouldn't be much for his outer lifters to get under before my drum is impacting their his face so yeah

Anyways, 11 armour front and 9 armour everything else compared to my 14 wepaon, I can deffo do some decent damage if I get the hits off, so I want to stay spun up as much as possible. Avoid the ramp, I'm not going for any of that ramp camp bullshit and I aint got time for chasing him up and over or anything. Wait at the bottom of the ramp for them to come down with my drum and skids square to the bottom of the ramp (so he'd have no way to get under them on the way down).

Avoid the hazards the best I can, be careful not to gyrodance, play it smart instead of going for dumb aggression.

GL
".. if Kody is removing OOTAs, I'm flying to Canada for the sole purpose of taking a shit down his chimney. :v: " - GF93

Team 57

Wolf51-50

Re: CBC3 LW: Storm Worm vs Tidal Wave II

Post by Wolf51-50 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:31 pm

Plows. Small hoops on

Time to go full rogue. Have the arms raised vertically upwards. Go around the ramps unless Tidal Wave is planning on using them. Smash into him with no remorse while scooping him up and flipping him over. Press before contact just in case or angle in quickly. After that, get under him once more (hopefully getting under the drumless rear since i just flipped him and get under him again. Push him into the flying saucers if possible. If I am unable to bring him into any hazards, send him into the wall, pin, bring the side arms down, then do a lifting pin to put him on his side. He'll probably slide off, but that'll buy me some time to get liked up again. Do a mix of these throughout the match. Self right if flipped, avoid hazards when I'm not taking Tidal Wave to one of them, and keep the lifting side arms out of reach til I want to use them

Good luck