Shade Fist vs Cuddle Time!

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Venice Queen
Team: ‽ Robotics

Shade Fist vs Cuddle Time!

Post by Venice Queen » Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:36 pm

CT!: Speed: 7 / Traction: 6 / Torque: 1 / Weapon: 7 (5 clamp/5 lifter) / Armor: 9 (+2 front forks) - USING FORKS (https://i.imgur.com/hbSIJpg.jpg)

Shade fist: Speed: 6 / Traction: 4 / Torque: 1 / Weapon: 14 / Armor: 5 (+1 to the drum)

weapon armor gives my front 13 armor, so I take almost no damage from his weapon. this config was also more or less custom built to fuck over Black dog clones, since they fit ever so well into the forks. also I have a fucking anti-tip wedgelet. notice it please.

he has closeish to my speed, which is a bit annoying but still works to my advantage, since he's still slower and a lot less well controlled, and won't be able to engage against anything other than my armored front, provided I don't get over-aggressive. so play it with care - make sure shots are lined up nicely, and be willing to be patient and let him wear down his weapon speed against my armor until I can clamp him and carry him into the big ouchy hazards, which will likely do significant damage to his FOUR armor.

DO NOT let him interact with anything that isn't my front. ever. don't interact with him if he's ramp camping either. just camp near the bottom of the ramp so I can get under him from the side when he drives off (or force him to drive off the other end of the thing).

GL

Badnik96

Re: Shade Fist vs Cuddle Time!

Post by Badnik96 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:43 pm

right so my plan here is going to be to get him up in the air and keep him there for as long as possible. to do this i'm going to have to angle in on his forks and get a nice bite on them so i can chuck him upwards. i also imagine he wants me to drive right into those nice beefy forks of his so he can kind of grab me and force me into a hazard, so instead i'm going to do a fun thing called spacing. instead of charging at him and getting stuck i'm going to try to float near his forks and let him approach me, then j-hook backwards and then strike forwards, hopefully catching him at an angle and letting me start a juggle on him. if this doesn't work i can hide out on the ramp until an opportunity strikes. as always i can j-hook off his forks if he does gain an advantage.

good luck etc
Team Ignition
Redline: Robot Bastards 1 LW champ
Pyrite: FRR Backlash LW champ
The Debilitator: Cherry Bomb Classic 1 LW champ
Sling Shot: Bot O' Rama 2016 Sportsman champ
Doomerang: Robot Fight Night HW champ