Carnivore vs Beast from the West

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

British-Robotics

Carnivore vs Beast from the West

Post by British-Robotics » Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:38 am

Carnivore may have strong armour but the very thin prongs on the front is very suspect and a meaty target for Beast to attack at the front, My disc should be strong enough to at least create some damage to them.

I want to avoid getting anywhere near the flying saucer hazards since I do fear that Carnivore could potentially grab Beast, so it's important that I try and mangle the thin hinged prongs as early as possible.

Carnivore is quicker than me so I'll have to aggressively close down, possibly angle in if my opponent makes a mistake, clip/rip one of his wheels off if the tactic is successful.

If things are not going right and my opponent is managing to outpace me, reverse back and making sure I'm facing my disc at my opponent to defend in case I'm attacked at the front or any angling attempts.

Good luck and may the best robot win.

GuldenFlame

Re: Carnivore vs Beast from the West

Post by GuldenFlame » Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:40 pm

If you could say which weapons you're using that would be great

------------------------

I'm fairly certain that I can outwedge my opponent with my longer and thinner forks, so I'll head straight at 'em. All out aggression.

Approach with the front of the bot, jaws down. Once underneath him, prioritize trying to high center them on the corner of the ramp. Their weapon is (probably) too weak to shake themselves off, so that should be a KO.

If we aren't lined up for anything, drive them straight into a wall or hazard. If it's a wall, trying flipping them over before the impact.

-----------------------

May my opponent have the best of luck.
Team Loading...

I have nothing noteworthy to show you.