CBC3 MW Week 5: JEVIL vs Lethal Carriageway Mk. III

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Trihunter
Location: The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Team: Cool Story Brobotics

CBC3 MW Week 5: JEVIL vs Lethal Carriageway Mk. III

Post by Trihunter » Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:45 pm

JEVILLethal Carriageway Mk. III
ImageImage
Speed: 9Speed: 7
Traction: 8Traction: 7
Torque: 1Torque: 3
Weapon: 0Weapon: 1
Armour: 12Armour: 12
And the Gothiq music is...

Rainbow wheels coz this fight's gonna be a shitfest regardless of what I do. I do nothing to them and they can't do anything to me. This fight might be the first time we see a "lol no" for multiple JD categories. Aaaaaanyway, let's go for the "hyper-aggressive lunatic" method here, as in rush them down, get as many thwack hits in as possible, monstertruck when they try to wedge us, spin around and just generally be impossible to strike. Keep mixing up strategies, and create new ones on the fly even if a good opportunity for something rears its head. The only real consistency to keep throughout the match is to stay away from the hazards if possible, and to not let them get around to the sides of the wheels when they try to attack. If they do start pushing our side, try spinning (it's a good trick) to get free.

Overall, spin2win, win on aggression and maybe squeeze out points on damage.

Best of luck, both to the opposition and whoever has to write this mess.
Accolades
Official participant in ARCcon Europe
ROBOT 2 FW Shitbot Showdown winner
ROBOT 2 MW Shitbot Showdown winner
ROBOT 2 HW Shitbot Showdown winner
ROBOT 2 Most Trophies (Runner-up)
Official voter in OSCARC 2018
Best Meme 2018 (Mimi-Chan)
Trophies
ICEcrown Champion (Steelhead)
CBC3 SHW Runner-Up (Hartmann's Youkai Bot II)
CBC4 LW Runner-Up (Scrapper)
ROBOT4 Sportsman Runner-Up (Split Personality)

British-Robotics

Re: CBC3 MW Week 5: JEVIL vs Lethal Carriageway Mk. III

Post by British-Robotics » Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:01 am

At the start of the buzzer I'll drive out off the starting square and raise my lifting forks up also, this is to first prevent Jevil from monster-trucking me all the time. I want to avoid the whacking scythe from hit my top armour so I'll have to keep on moving. I also want to pressurise Jevil towards the nearby arena walls to try and stop Jevil's "Overhead thwacking" and spinning around, I feel like my torque may be enough to pick up the better acceleration and possibly dodge the "thwack attempts".

If things go according to plan, go for the sides of Jevil and aggressively slam him against the arena wall or use the Gargoyle hazards to try and damage Jevil.

If things are no going to plan then stick to the chasing and dodging, but stay aggressive against Jevil.

Good luck and may the better robot win. :)