CBC M3 Week 3: Axe 'n Kill vs. NKC

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Hooray For Lexan

CBC M3 Week 3: Axe 'n Kill vs. NKC

Post by Hooray For Lexan » Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:47 pm

Axe 'n KillNKC
ImageImage
Speed: 6Speed: 6
Traction: 4Traction: 4
Torque: 1Torque: 1
Weapon: 11Weapon: 9
Armour: 8 (+2 wedge)Armour: 9 (+2 plow)

Billy asked me to Ghost-RP for him.

Well, I’ve got an about equal drivetrain, a worse wedge, and I’m fighting a lifter but who knows if I can self-right. Great.

In that case, come out through the doors and just try to ram into him head-on, dead-center. I’ll almost certainly get wedged, but push forward until my wedge hits the vertical part of his plow and fire the axe. Hopefully I’ll hit part of the mechanism for his weapon arm and disable it. If he doesn’t use his weapon just keep firing the axe even if he pushes me around. If he lifts without having me pinned, try to reverse off his wedge. If he pins me and tries to get the saw in, fire the axe wildly to try to block / damage his saw. With the 1-point damage bonus for hammers, getting hit repeatedly is actually a serious threat.

If I’m flipped, it looks like the axe will make me flop onto my side but I’ll have a wheel on the ground, so see if I can use that to rock myself back over with the help of the axe. If that doesn’t work crab around the arena like a madman and try to crash into him and see if he’ll right me while trying to get his saw in.

Badnik96

Re: CBC M3 Week 3: Axe 'n Kill vs. NKC

Post by Badnik96 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:05 pm

angle in on his bullshit, pin him to the wall and saw into him. stay stuck to him like glue but back off if his axe looks like it'll strike over my wedge. avoid whatever hazards are in whatever bullshit arena we're in this week

good luck billy and may the better bot win
Team Ignition
Redline: Robot Bastards 1 LW champ
Pyrite: FRR Backlash LW champ
The Debilitator: Cherry Bomb Classic 1 LW champ
Sling Shot: Bot O' Rama 2016 Sportsman champ
Doomerang: Robot Fight Night HW champ