Carnivore vs Evil Destroyer

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

GuldenFlame

Carnivore vs Evil Destroyer

Post by GuldenFlame » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:52 am

My back armor should should be enough to take most hits from their spinner, so turn around, and back into them.
Knock them over with the flipper, and proceed to push them around until they self-right or they get into the house robots. Then just flip them over again.

I predict my opponent will try to use their turret to spin around and hit my sides. So always head straight into the weapon when charging. Then once under the weapon, go then turn into their chassis, to turn them over.

If I'm lucky, the House robots should do the dirty work for me.

Good luck to my foe.
Team Loading...

I have nothing noteworthy to show you.

YSMQTHLQYH
Team: Team Design Flaw

Re: Carnivore vs Evil Destroyer

Post by YSMQTHLQYH » Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:43 pm

Carnivore:
Speed :7 Traction: 6 Torque: 2 Weapon: 3 Armor: 12 (+2 Rear Wedges)
Evil Destroyer:
Speed: 1 Traction: 1 Torque: 1 Weapon: 21(15 spinner / 5 turret / 1 telescoping lifter thing) Armor: 7
Using Undercutter bar thingy on the position that it functions as a undercutter.

Before the start of the fight stay as close as posible to the door, touching it with the chasis and with the turret facing the sides. When the fight actually start immediately move forward and turn the turret to face forward, making it open the door.
When the bar no longer touches the door i can spin up safely. this is to get in the main square ASAP.

So his rear wedges have 14 armor while Chasis and anything fork/weapon has only 10.
If he comes with the front i will keep my weapon low to the ground and away from him until it's up to speed, then i will use it to break his front forks. Once they all get bent or whatever lift my weapon up and hit his weapon.
If he comes with his rear side i will move up my weapon so he can't touch it. I can't catch his wheels from the top but i can hit his weapon. So when I am at full speed move my bar down and break the shit out of that whatever weapon is that, it will probably break the entire thing in 1 shot.

In any case i will break that weapon and then the only thing he can do is push me around, i cant stop him but can still spin up even if he has me pinned. When the only thing he can do is push i am pretty sure that he will do that with his 14-armored wedges, do anything in my power to hit anything other than those (like keeping my weapon up, moving it to his side and then moving it down to hit his wheels) but if i can only hit the 14-armored parts it's ok, Its still some damage and i get points.

Try to only hit when my weapon is at full power, and stay in the main part of the arena at all costs.
As always avoid mistakes, try to figure out if he is up to some shenanigans and again avoid the outer parts of the arena.
GL HF
TEAM DESIGN FLAW
Insert funny text here

Recent history
This is very much out of date as i forgot/didn't bother to update it
Dirty Dozen -
Something Something I Regret Nothing 0-0
I Suck At Names II 0-0
OTSC v2.0 0-0

Butcher's Circus -
Evaccania DOOM 0-0

ROBOT4 -
Cyan Printer Ink 4-1 // Multiply and Surrender 2-1 // Apeirogon II 4-0 (Champion!) // Total 10-2

CBC4 -
Vindicator 4-2 // Apeirogon 4-3 // Pressure Flop II 5-3 // Padoru Machina 3-3 // Total 16-11

less recent stuff i guess
Thunder Underground -
OTSC 2-0 // Need For Spin 1-1 // FREE ICE CREAM 0-1 // Cookie Cutter 1-0 // Total (i guess) 4-2

REDDIT - Terrorbird 4-1
Reckoning: Evolution - Riptide 2-2
ROBOT3 -
Beaned 2-5 //<3 5-3 // Pressure Flop 4-3 // Omnicrap 2.0 2-5 // Total 13-16

CBC3 -
Evil Destroyer 4-4 // I Suck At Names 5-3 // Something Something Cluster Bot 3-3 // Equisde 3-3 // Total 15-13

ICEcrown - Hovercrap 3-3
REDDIT(2K18) - Omnicrap 3-3
Overall record: 70-53