Death Metal vs Necroblade

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Venice Queen
Team: ‽ Robotics

Death Metal vs Necroblade

Post by Venice Queen » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:32 pm

GHOSTWRITING FOR OUR FRIEND AT MOTORAMA

Necroblade: Speed: 6 / Traction: 5 / Torque: 1 / Weapon: 13 / Armor: 5

DM: SPD-5 // TRA- 2 // TOR-1 // WPN-15 // ARM-7

uh

fuck

ok she has like absolutely aweful traction. like holy shit it's a bad control ratio. She's really gonna have problems trying to turn against the rotation of her blade, and pretty much my only chance is to force her to do that until I can sneak a hit in on one of her wheels. try exclusively for this for the first minute and a half.

if it hasn't worked after that I can try coming at her with the wedge to slow down the weapon before I go for a followup hit. I should ABSOLUTELY try this if she's camping near the walls or IED: the force of the impact will throw her into one of the ieds, which will then make her tombstone dance like a motherfucker for a bit, which can hopefully give me an opening to get in a hit or two when she can't retaliate.

if worst comes to worst and nothing works before the last 30 seconds, just give the people what they want and go weapon to weapon a few times. maybe she'll throw herself out of the arena

GL

Shaba117
Team: Team Stealth Productions

Re: Death Metal vs Necroblade

Post by Shaba117 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:29 pm

First thing is, his chassis armor is 5. If I hit anywhere other than his weapon, this bot is getting blown apart. Of course, he does have a speed and traction advantage, but I have longer reach with my weapon. I am most likely going to impact somewhere other than on his weapon-likely, the wheels. Yeah, he has 4 of ‘em, but I’ll try and go for a ‘wheelectomy’.

Likewise, he can also deal 7 damage to me anywhere but on my weapon. I still have a reach advantage, though. I hit first and, at the least, deal 4 damage in a wpn-wpn hit. He would only deal 2 damage to my weapon, in turn. I can take a few hits in that case. He can’t.

The arena-vertigo. I will do my best to avoid the hazards and do my best to avoid being near the outer walls after 2:00 (if this fight goes that far, that is). If it does, I’ll risk driving closer to the 2 inner rings-anything to avoid a dreaded inadvertent OOTA.

GL Gabe!