Neophyte Redglare vs Marksman

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

GuldenFlame

Neophyte Redglare vs Marksman

Post by GuldenFlame » Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:58 pm

My opponent's wedge is only on the ground on the two wedgelets in front. My main goal should be to stick my flipper in between those wedgelets and flip 'em over.
Try to stay as lined up with the opponent as much as possible, even if it costs us some aggression.
After throwing them, go on an all out offense. Never let them hit the floor again.
Don't bother with aiming where we flip them as long as we're flipping them. If we get a ring out, it would be pure luck.

If they're trying to angle around to our sides or trying to get under the pontoons for too long, try to catch them off guard while they're circling to our sides by advancing towards them. We'll see what happens after that.

Good luck to my opponent.
Team Loading...

I have nothing noteworthy to show you.

winternimbus
Team: Team Foxtrot Uniform

Re: Neophyte Redglare vs Marksman

Post by winternimbus » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:34 pm

Watch for box rushes, keep it tactical--and I believe (correct me if i'm wrong, though), with their length and position of their wheels, they can easily get stranded, and with their length--it's going to take them some time to turn. I also want to try to not utilize my lifters unless i need to, and i want to try to trick them into firing their flipper early.

Stay near the center of the arena, and try to shove them into the hazards, or house robots (if they are even here in this arena atm). Keep an eye out for monkey business, use my torque to my advantage, and try to keep the odds in my favor.

Good luck!