Harpy vs Neurotoxin-ROBOT2 MW QF

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Shaba117
Team: Team Stealth Productions

Harpy vs Neurotoxin-ROBOT2 MW QF

Post by Shaba117 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:25 pm

Harpy:
SPD-8 // TRA-8 // TOR-2 // WPN-0 // ARM-12

NT:
Speed: 7
Weapon: 3
Armor: 12
Traction: 6
Torque: 2

**Harpy is using claws**

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Start out aggressively and act like I'm charging Neurotoxin, but right before I end up ramping up his wedge (he likely has the wedging advantage being 2WD), I'll angle off to the side and, hopefully, take chase after me. If I can get him near a wall/corner, I can maybe use my ever so slight traction advantage and get around to the backside of NT and ram/pin into the wall. Only let up when the pin timer is up and try to repeat this as much as possible-even better if I can scoop him up and take him from one side to another and slam him into the wall to make an extra statement with the judges. If Neurotoxin starts to repeatedly wedge under me and I cannot get the above strategy to work, just gun it at him and use my momentum to 'launch' myself and push him back. It wouldn't be much, but maybe just enough, then back off before he can use his lifter/grabber combo.

Be aggressive and mount more of an offensive than he can.

GL, Dylan!

Badnik96

Re: Harpy vs Neurotoxin-ROBOT2 MW QF

Post by Badnik96 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:00 am

angle in on her forks and get under, then clamp down and carry her around. stay on the offensive and j-hook away if she gets under me. never let her see my back.

good luck have fun
Team Ignition
Redline: Robot Bastards 1 LW champ
Pyrite: FRR Backlash LW champ
The Debilitator: Cherry Bomb Classic 1 LW champ
Sling Shot: Bot O' Rama 2016 Sportsman champ
Doomerang: Robot Fight Night HW champ