Carbon Z vs Vertigo

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

GuldenFlame

Carbon Z vs Vertigo

Post by GuldenFlame » Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:18 am

Carbon Z
Speed: 7
Traction: 6
Torque: 2
Weapon: 3 (2 Grabber +1 lifter)
Armor: 12

Vertigo
Speed: 5
Weapon: 14(1 for arm)
Armour: 8
Traction: 2
Torque: 1

Come out of the gate quickly and try to circle around the opponent. If we can't get to their back or sides after about 3-5 seconds of trying just simply face them, press and charge attempting to avoid their lifting forks. If this proves successful continue doing it for the rest of the match.
If the pressing is unsuccessful try attacking diagonally, unpressed.

When the opponent is grabbed, lift them in front of us and slam them into the walls. End it all off with the suplex. When the opponent is on their back trying to self-right, push them around with the rear wedge and pin them so we can get our weapon back down in time.

During times where my forks are facing upwards, avoid conflict until they are back down.

Good luck to my opponent.
Team Loading...

I have nothing noteworthy to show you.

Noisy
Team: Square Go Robotics

Re: Carbon Z vs Vertigo

Post by Noisy » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:01 am

We've faced each other before and I lost so time to change it up. Pre-match, start with the lifter fully up as if it had just self-righted me and with my rear facing him. Then spin the bar the wrong* way (*if the lifter was in its normal position the bar would be hitting downwards like an axe but because were backwards its acting like a regular vert) so that if he tries to grab and suplex me his top armour and forks are going to get hit by my bar and if he tries to lift me, the gyro forces and weight balance will make it harder for him to flip me from the rear.

At the start, spin up to full speed and chase him rear first. Keep the blade up to full speed at all times. If I get flipped, lifter down then back up to self right, keeping it up to attack with the rear. If I get a hit into him and he is stranded/not moving leave him to be counted out. If my Whiplash impersonation doesn't work by halfway into the match, put the lifter down, spin up tae speed the right way and just go after it not caring about self damage or anything. If I ain't hitting, I ain't winning.