Anti-Virus vs Nick's Fuzzy Rules

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Venice Queen
Team: ‽ Robotics

Post by Venice Queen » Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:43 pm

Anti-virus: Speed: 8 | Traction: 8 | Torque: 4 | Armour: 10 (+2 plow) |

NFR: Speed: 7 / Traction: 6 / Torque: 4 / Weapon: 2 (Arm) / Weapon: 1 (0+1 weapon bonus - saw) / Armor: 11 - ANTI-SPINNER PLOW

<hr />

it might look dumb not using my anti-wedge plow, but I already have wedge advantage over him simply by virtue of being 2WD versus his hinged wedges, and my forks actually give him gaps he can fit his forks into. This way, there's nothing to exploit.

this makes it easy for me to get under him for the majority of the fight and use this massive control advantage to offset his slight speed advantage. pin him into walls, maliciously polish his robot, flip him with the arm if he tries to monster truck, force him to rapidly back away instead of showing aggression, etc. watch for him to try and angle in/get to my sides, and punish him by getting under the side of his forks instead, since they're long as hell.

when we face off, he might try to bait me into accelerating towards him, so that he can get under when I wheelie. whenever I accelerate forewards when I'm close to his wedge, immediately follow up by reversing rapidly thereby forcing my wedge into the ground and potentially baiting him instead.

if I'm struggling getting underneath him for some unforseen<del> bullshit</del> (:V) reason, I can always switch things up to using the arm as a lifter. he'll obviously try to angle in, but he's trying to angle in with long forks which is kind of silly if I'm being perfectly honest.

if/when he gets under me, I'll still have wheels on the ground, and also be able to flop around with the arm. use all of that to monstertruck or j-hook as the situation requires.
‽ ROBOTICS
CHAMPIONS: Lightweight//Ruination 4//Nick's Fuzzy Rules -- -- Hobbyweight//Bot-o-Rama//Buzzkill -- -- Arbitraryweight//D12//Listen Here, Grandad, This Is America, Everyone Here Eats Ass

Bots that I think are better than my actual champions: Chimera // Venice Queen // Cuddle Time!

V900? Wheres V1-899 ~NickyDustyOwl
fridge ~ V900

Wasn't Ted Bundy physically attractive though? ~Superbomb122
get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122

That Kode Guy
Team: Dissonance-Tek

Post by That Kode Guy » Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:39 pm

<del>tl;dr = pretentious bullshit</del>

woohoo, he has 2WD, now I'm going to eat my own words since i've said flat wedges matter and he's using the plow :V well i've still got two giant forks and i guess forks beat flat wedges so uhhhh toss-up?

good luck angling in with worse speed and control btw.

if he uses the dumb <big><big><big><big><big>LIFTER</big></big></big></big></big> <del>fuck your stupid polishing wheel :V</del> then whenever he pushes it down he lifts his bot off the ground including the plow, so get past the lifter. it's small as hell and i have the drive advantage so let's show that smart guy what for :V

if i get under him, just go for the slam, follow him if he tries to angle away. if he gets under me well good for him, he's only getting under forks and he's not gonna have time to slam me into anything because i have more speed and will have at least one or two tires on the ground at all times, even if he gets under the body. no control for you sonny boy. i get under him, i can dictate things, at least more than he can if he gets under me.

more speed and control matters here folks.

i can't ramp over him traditionally but i can try going over the side of him and then wedging him with the plow. 2 attacking ends, lit af fam.

ram-foo his ass around the arena.

bet you thought you'd never hear that phrase from me again. DID YOU?&#33;?

good night and good luck
This account is in a state of dimensional flux