Compound Fracture vs. Neuromancer - Labyrinth

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Hooray For Lexan

Post by Hooray For Lexan » Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:49 pm

Using the extended forks config with no glassbreaker rod. I should just be able to reach the glass on my own with my forks; they can reach over 18

Venice Queen
Team: ‽ Robotics

Post by Venice Queen » Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:14 pm

Neuromancer: Speed: 7 / Traction: 5 / Torque: 4 / Weapon: 5 / armor: 9 - triangle nose
CF: Speed: 7 / Traction: 6 / Torque: 3 / Armor: 11 (+1 front weapon setup) / Weapon: 3 - long forks

<hr />

no pole needed - raising my lifter all the way up will give me the height i need to break glass.

we're both using our longest lifter configurations, and we both have pretty much the same stats. I imagine our fight in the middle will be entirely a standstill (I get under him between the forks, then he gets under me on the outsides of the triangle nose, and we just kinda sit there like idiots), as will be pretty much any fight we ever get into since we both solve being inverted with ease. I do have a torque advantage if we lock up though so there's that I guess.

avoid the suspension bridge, but I can take on just about anything else: if I get stuck in the sandbox I can always sewer snake dance my way out.

I want to start off by hitting up the rollers and the lifting spikes. Then probably the box, then the sandpit and flipper, then whatever's left. be willing to adjust this though depending on where I pop out of the turntable thing - if I'm closer to the sandpit/flipper than I am to the rollers/spikes, reverse this (IE do whatever is most efficient).

in general, I want to take the fight to him when I can, especially if I start falling behind. Why? because he has long forks, and the walls of this arena are notorious for being easy to get long pointy things stuck in them. see if I can end his run, at least for a bit by doing so. I can also engage him whenever his lifter is up, since i have a huge advantage in weapon speed.

and uh, yeah. this one's kinda a crapshoot lol, we're almost identical bots. so just try to take advantage of my minute advantages, while avoiding letting him take advantage of my worse control.

GL
‽ ROBOTICS
CHAMPIONS: Lightweight//Ruination 4//Nick's Fuzzy Rules -- -- Hobbyweight//Bot-o-Rama//Buzzkill -- -- Arbitraryweight//D12//Listen Here, Grandad, This Is America, Everyone Here Eats Ass

Bots that I think are better than my actual champions: Chimera // Venice Queen // Cuddle Time!

V900? Wheres V1-899 ~NickyDustyOwl
fridge ~ V900

Wasn't Ted Bundy physically attractive though? ~Superbomb122
get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122