RoBattle LW Week 5 Findlay Special Megathread

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Trihunter
Location: The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Team: Cool Story Brobotics

Post by Trihunter » Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:47 am

This is the megathread for all RP in this week's Findlay Special event. Post your strategy, tactics to break stuff quicket, escape tactics, et cetera. As usual, don't read eachother's RP.

Participants:
Endless Clowns (The_Angry_Goat)
Traposphere (Wolf51-50)
The Revenge of Psychosprout (Rocket_III)
Override (NFX)

The Findlay Special rules can be found here.

Good luck!
Accolades
Official participant in ARCcon Europe
ROBOT 2 FW Shitbot Showdown winner
ROBOT 2 MW Shitbot Showdown winner
ROBOT 2 HW Shitbot Showdown winner
ROBOT 2 Most Trophies (Runner-up)
Official voter in OSCARC 2018
Best Meme 2018 (Mimi-Chan)
Trophies
ICEcrown Champion (Steelhead)
CBC3 SHW Runner-Up (Hartmann's Youkai Bot II)
CBC4 LW Runner-Up (Scrapper)
ROBOT4 Sportsman Runner-Up (Split Personality)

Venice Queen
Team: ‽ Robotics

Post by Venice Queen » Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:20 pm

Speed: 7 / Traction: 5 / Torque: 1 / Weapon: 11 (spinner) / Weapon: 1 (lifters) / armor: 6 weapon line, BIG TIRES

my dude. my guy. I have a spinner. my job is to break things. take a wild fucking guess what I'm going to do.

cupboard - tv - vase is probably the quickest and easiest way for me to do this. let's avoid the cakes so I don't have to drive over frosting :V

then just smash through a wall or a door or whatever's closest. again. have spinner. will do spinner things.

GL
‽ ROBOTICS
CHAMPIONS: Lightweight//Ruination 4//Nick's Fuzzy Rules -- -- Hobbyweight//Bot-o-Rama//Buzzkill -- -- Arbitraryweight//D12//Listen Here, Grandad, This Is America, Everyone Here Eats Ass

Bots that I think are better than my actual champions: Chimera // Venice Queen // Cuddle Time!

V900? Wheres V1-899 ~NickyDustyOwl
fridge ~ V900

Wasn't Ted Bundy physically attractive though? ~Superbomb122
get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122

NFX

Post by NFX » Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:23 pm

Right, start with the saw arm out the back and raised a decent amount. Reverse towards the vase and put the saw arm through it, or sweep it onto the floor with the saw arm.

Next, saw through or push over the TV stand, knocking the TV onto the floor. Reverse and put the saw arm through it, same as the vase, or just saw through the case if I have to.

Cakes next, put the saw arm flat behind the robot, back it to one side of the table leg, then spin around, sweeping the table away and knocking the cakes and crockery onto the floor.

That's the three required items smashed, so escaping time. No idea what the door looks like, but I should be able to saw through it quickly (caravans are usually fiberglass and MDF, easy mode for saws), then reverse my arm through it first, hopefully followed by the rest of my machine. If not, then try to lower the saw arm far enough to touch the ground with it (as the event requires).

If that still doesn't work, keep sawing off parts of the door until I can drive through it.

GL!
Team Mongoose (358-215)
"The Colour of Awesome"

Braveheart / Crash Blossom / Depth Charge / Broken Ghost / Murder Death Unit / Agent X

RoBattle
Override - Heats: 19 pts / Finals: 3 pts
MiDAS - Heats: 19 pts / Finals: 0 pts

it was a gigantic masturbation of polygons :v - That Kode Guy