Megaflare vs Venice Queen

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Trihunter
Location: The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Team: Cool Story Brobotics

Post by Trihunter » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:43 am

VQ: Speed: 10 / Traction: 8 / Torque: 3 / Weapon: 1 / Armor: 8 (+2 front INCLUDING hammer blocker)

MF: Speed: 5 /Traction: 3 +1 bonus for tracks / Weapon: 15 (1 to srimech, 14 +2 to crusher) / Armour: 6 / Torque: 1

Hoo boy, this is going to be rough. We need more or less one hit to get a kill though from the sheer damage. They're a lot faster than us, so try to predict a rush. Get out of our square and facing VQ fairly quickly, try to position to avoid getting wedged on the approach, then crush them on the way to the wall before they can escape. Just play defensively, try to avoid a flank, ready to capitalise on any mistakes they make. Let them rush in, and position to counter as best as I can. It's going to be a tough fight, but we can hopefully pull through. Perhaps try and bait them into hazards, anything it takes to beat their wedge and get the killshot in. Conversely, avoid baits by playing it slow, let them come to me.

Best of luck to the opposition.
Accolades
Official participant in ARCcon Europe
ROBOT 2 FW Shitbot Showdown winner
ROBOT 2 MW Shitbot Showdown winner
ROBOT 2 HW Shitbot Showdown winner
ROBOT 2 Most Trophies (Runner-up)
Official voter in OSCARC 2018
Best Meme 2018 (Mimi-Chan)
Trophies
ICEcrown Champion (Steelhead)
CBC3 SHW Runner-Up (Hartmann's Youkai Bot II)
CBC4 LW Runner-Up (Scrapper)
ROBOT4 Sportsman Runner-Up (Split Personality)

Venice Queen
Team: ‽ Robotics

Post by Venice Queen » Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:44 pm

ANTI HAMMER CONFIG (so my wedge will be forks)

<hr />

Ok so I have double his speed and almost certain wedge advantage. this is also I think semifinals which means that we're fighting in a normal arena instead of the weird oval thing we used to be in. strategy's more or less the same either way though: I have enough of a speed advantage to angle in and get to his sides with ease, so I'm going to do that. flip him, and wait underneath him while he slowly self rights (a la warrior vs chomp), so that I can flip him as soon as he gets back on the ground. repeat for full match.

if I need to face him head on because he's corner camping I still out-wedge him lol. approach slowly so I can back off if I need to.

there is no reason for me to take any dumb risks in this match: I have every single advantage as long as I don't drive onto his wedge and sit there for 4 seconds while he slowly lowers his crusher. so if something feels risky, there is NO REASON to do it.

and uh, yeah. obligatory don't make me do dumb shit line.

GL
‽ ROBOTICS
CHAMPIONS: Lightweight//Ruination 4//Nick's Fuzzy Rules -- -- Hobbyweight//Bot-o-Rama//Buzzkill -- -- Arbitraryweight//D12//Listen Here, Grandad, This Is America, Everyone Here Eats Ass

Bots that I think are better than my actual champions: Chimera // Venice Queen // Cuddle Time!

V900? Wheres V1-899 ~NickyDustyOwl
fridge ~ V900

Wasn't Ted Bundy physically attractive though? ~Superbomb122
get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122