Experiment 626 vs. Anti-Virus - Round 2

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Hooray For Lexan

Post by Hooray For Lexan » Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:37 pm

Plow config please. Yes, the plow.

There

That Kode Guy
Team: Dissonance-Tek

Post by That Kode Guy » Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:41 pm

Plow, huh? I outdo him in drivetrain. He potentially has a better wedge, but only if he presses. He presses, he loses torque and traction, and I can angle in with impudence. He doesn't, more than likely I get under his sorry butt. Even if the thing does scrape the ground while not pressed (I still believe this is garbage, but people disagree with me on this heartily so w/e), my forks can get under the damn thing.

Nothing fancy. Move in aggressively, start angling in and angling in and then when we're close go straight on. I really doubt he's going to be expecting this even at this juncture, but even if he does there's little room for error on his part. Don't let him make any aggressive moves, counter accordingly and keep getting under and throwing him around the arena.

Moreover, it's a bit different when we get under each other. I get under him, and my better drivetrain will allow me to keep with him hopefully if he tries to escape. If he gets me, I can escape quicker, and it'll be harder for him to track my movements. It's especially easier to escape since he's apparently using the plow (he told me on Discord so :V), and if he's on my forks there's nothing for his front and middle wheels to grab onto. :V

Just keep slamming him around. My slams will look more impressive in the eyes of the judges since I have better drivetrain.

Don't always go head-on at the last second. Keep an eye on how he moves and mix it up a bit to keep him guessing, but don't let him angle in on me in return. He has two more wheels so surely that has to do... something, even in minor fashion, to his ability to do that. :V

Being inverted is of barely any consequence: I'm not utilizing the plow in any way, and the forks work the same. If he wants to flip me, go ahead and try it. But don't expect me to just sit there if you attempt to lift me, bud. :V

tl;dr - Better. Drive. Train. ...slightly. :V Use that to my advantage, play mind games with him.

GL
This account is in a state of dimensional flux