Wedgelord vs Hazardous Waste Removal

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Venice Queen
Team: ‽ Robotics

Post by Venice Queen » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:01 pm

Hazardous Waste Removal: Speed: 4 / Traction: 3 / Torque: 1 / Weapon: 15 / Armor: 7 (+1 spinner) - wedge ON
Wedgelord: Speed: 7 / Traction: 7 / Torque: 4 / Weapon: 1 / Armor: 11

<hr />

the side-to side reach I lose with the wedge is marginal, and balanced by the fact that literally my entire underside is a danger zone. plus having the wedge means I deflect his thwacks better if he does that for some reason, and I can potentially wedge under him and grind at his underside for a bit. also I deal 4 damage to him on every hit - which means that "An opening will form right away" (~the rules) from any full power impact.

all those little wedge advantage notches in his wedge are undercutter food. spin up and run away to the side to try and make sure my spinner's up to speed at the start, then start smackin' him. and uh, yeah. that's how to spinner :V .

no but really, I want to prioritize getting away from him to get max speed hits whenever possible - the fact that my entire bottom is a spinner will really help when it comes to keeping myself uncontrollable to him.

when he gets under me, the impacts from my spinner combined with the speed at which he travels will cause me to bounce up (see: PP3D's fights against wedges, minus the killing myself part :V), potentially meaning I land on his top, where I can hit wheels (which I immediately knock off), or his thwack arm.

there's not much else to say here, and I dont want to fluff up the RP for no reason: if I keep out of his grasp long enough to hit him about 3 times at full speed, I should be able to swing the fight in my favor, so do everything to ensure that that happens.

GL
‽ ROBOTICS
CHAMPIONS: Lightweight//Ruination 4//Nick's Fuzzy Rules -- -- Hobbyweight//Bot-o-Rama//Buzzkill -- -- Arbitraryweight//D12//Listen Here, Grandad, This Is America, Everyone Here Eats Ass

Bots that I think are better than my actual champions: Chimera // Venice Queen // Cuddle Time!

V900? Wheres V1-899 ~NickyDustyOwl
fridge ~ V900

Wasn't Ted Bundy physically attractive though? ~Superbomb122
get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122

Cha0sFerret

Post by Cha0sFerret » Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:18 pm

Lock the thwack tail in an almost-all-the-way-forward position as soon as possible. Circle wide, get under his wheels (the locked tail should keep him from riding up the wedge and potentially nailing my wheels by accident), and pin him up on the walls. Turn with him if he tries to escape. I have a massive speed advantage and his reach is meh with that wedge on, so there's absolutely no excuse for getting hit at all here. I can only get hit if I drive directly into his weapon, and IMO he's too slow to pull any weird driving tricks against me with that design so that constitutes driving like an idiot on my part. Just go for the wheels, bail out if he turns too quick or something, keep trying until I get in, rinse and repeat.

Don't drive like an idiot.

<hr />
Good luck&#33; :D
poopity scoop