Glitch vs Clown Recluse

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Venice Queen
Team: ‽ Robotics

Glitch vs Clown Recluse

Post by Venice Queen » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:47 pm

CR: Speed: 4 / Traction: 3 / Torque: 1 / / Weapon: 14 (bar) / Weapon: 1 (rotating mechanism) / Armor: 7
Glitch: Speed: 6 / Traction: 4 / Torque: 1 / Weapon: 13 / Weapon: 1 (Lifter) / Armor: 5 (+1 lifter arm and weapon) - <big>VERTICAL SPINNER</big>

<hr />

trying to use the reach of the bar went poorly last time, writer didn't seem to think I could manage it. we're gonna try this instead. general plan is the same - his weapon and weapon armor might beat me, but the thing that rotates his weapon linkage is a natural weak spot that will start to show fatigue after a few hits to the weapon assembly.

If he goes vertical, utilize my 2 speed advantage to angle in on his thin weapon assembly and hit it for KO level damage. he'll expect this, of course, and try to counter it - but again, everything he has up front - the bar, the assembly, is thin as hell. my front is comparatively wide, so even if he does still catch my drum, I'm still likely to also clip the weapon support. If this clearly doesn't work the first time, just start tokyo drifting around him a la hypershock vs warrior until something gives. when he's vertical, I can't fight him if he turtles in a corner. if he does, corner him and sit there aggressively - try to set it up so it's hard for him to leave his hidey-hole without exposing some valuable part of his bot to me.

If he goes horizontal, rush him: I want our impacts to always happen when he's close to a wall if possible. the idea here is that his bar is going to take more time to spin up than my drum, and cause him to become more unstable since it's horizontal and will make him tombstone dance - so I want to aggressively go for follow-up hits while he's not up to full speed/exposing a wheel or some sides/whatever. even if my hits aren't at full power, I'm at least shoving him into a wall - pinning him potentially lets me spin up when he cant thanks to my small diameter weapon.

if he tries to change the orientation of his spinner when I'm near him, he's a dumbass - he'll get 45* spinner gyro effects, meaning that he'll struggle to turn against the rotation of his spinner (like a horizontal), and gyrodance when turning (like a vertical). exploit that to get to his side, or alternatively just hit the underside of his spinner assembly.

GL
‽ ROBOTICS
CHAMPIONS: Lightweight//Ruination 4//Nick's Fuzzy Rules -- -- Hobbyweight//Bot-o-Rama//Buzzkill -- -- Arbitraryweight//D12//Listen Here, Grandad, This Is America, Everyone Here Eats Ass

Bots that I think are better than my actual champions: Chimera // Venice Queen // Cuddle Time!

V900? Wheres V1-899 ~NickyDustyOwl
fridge ~ V900

Wasn't Ted Bundy physically attractive though? ~Superbomb122
get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122

Hooray For Lexan

Glitch vs Clown Recluse

Post by Hooray For Lexan » Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:35 pm

Gabe said he