Experiment 626 vs Nick's Fuzzy Rules

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Venice Queen
Team: ‽ Robotics

Post by Venice Queen » Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:34 am

E626: Speed: 7 / Traction: 7 / Torque: 3 / Weapon: 1 / Armor: 12 (+1 front wedge)

NFR: Speed: 7 / Traction: 6 / Torque: 4 / Weapon: 2 (Arm) / Weapon: 1 (0+1 weapon bonus - saw) / Armor: 11

<hr />

I have less wedgelets, therefore each wedgelet has more weight behind it.

he's long and thin. pressing will make his turning even more difficult than usual, and he has to press to get under me. my wider 2WD body will make it much easier for me to angle into this

since we have more or less the same stats, there's not much shifty stuff we can do. and, since i have the wedge and torque advantage, this should favor me most of the time. There's gonna be all the usual wedge bullshit going on: if he angles, I'll assume he's going to try to angle and press, so I'll just go straight on and get under him at an angle. if he's going head-on, I'll angle unless he doesn't press. IE, do that which advantages me in every situation whenever possible, with the acknowledgement that I have a slight advantage coming in.

and uh, yeah, that'll be most of the fight. I can do my best to try and hold onto him with the POLISHING WHEEL OF DOOM when I get under him - another advantage of mine. I can at least prevent him from monster-trucking with it, which will force him to j-hook to escape, making him more predictable.

when/if he gets under me, I'll probably mostly monster truck him since it's so darned easy to do. I can also j-hook. but, whenever possible, I'll want to drive into him - either monster trucking him, or pushing him (since I keep my full 4 torque with just my 2 wheels on the ground).

I could fill out this rp with a thousand contingencies and exactly what hazards to shove him into, but I really shouldn't need to: if I keep the fight as straightforward as possible, I'll win thanks to my advantages. That being said if using normal wedges isn't working or some shit I can try coming at him with the arm down or some shit lol

GL
‽ ROBOTICS
CHAMPIONS: Lightweight//Ruination 4//Nick's Fuzzy Rules -- -- Hobbyweight//Bot-o-Rama//Buzzkill -- -- Arbitraryweight//D12//Listen Here, Grandad, This Is America, Everyone Here Eats Ass

Bots that I think are better than my actual champions: Chimera // Venice Queen // Cuddle Time!

V900? Wheres V1-899 ~NickyDustyOwl
fridge ~ V900

Wasn't Ted Bundy physically attractive though? ~Superbomb122
get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122

Hooray For Lexan

Post by Hooray For Lexan » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:55 pm

USING WEDGELETS CONFIG.

Wedge fight? Wedge fight.

All right, he basically has two options: have his lifter in front of him or behind him.

If it