Killing Intent vs. Patchouli

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

GuldenFlame

Post by GuldenFlame » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:30 pm

Killing Intent:

Speed: 6
Traction: 6
Torque: 2
Armor: 14 (+1 Wedge)
Weapon: 2

Patchoili (Drum chosen)

Speed: 4
Torque: 1
Traction: 1
Armor:12
Weapon:11

<hr />
I have the belief that all his wedges are heavier than mine, so Ima just copy paste our last match.
<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd>&nbsp;</dd></dl><div>Avoid my opponent's front side and attack from the sides or back as they're so slow.
If we somehow get on a losing streak with getting to the sides or back, don't be afraid to go head to head.
Take em to the hazards, wail on them with the stick (When it won't hit their weapon), don't drive dumb, and take em to the judges.[/quote]
We should know before hand if we can get to their sides or not, so the whole losing streak thing shouldn't need to be a thing.
Last edited by GuldenFlame on Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Team Loading...

I have nothing noteworthy to show you.

V900
Team: End of the Line LLC

Post by V900 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:19 pm

Let's go with drum setup for this one.

Hmmmmm I'll play the defensive here. We both have hinged wedges, but mine has these little narrow wedgelets that increase the pressure at the edges. Wait around and position myself so that we collide head on. Do this the entire match and do something else if it's not working. Stay in the center-ish of the arena and don't get plowed by the hazards. Cool? Cool.