Diablo Genesis vs Lulver

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Wolf51-50

Diablo Genesis vs Lulver

Post by Wolf51-50 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:39 am

Lifter, ABR wedge.

His blade covers over the wedge. In other words, I'll hit the blade before he can wedge me, unless he goes undercutter (in which case have him hit the front and press lightly before contact.) I'm faster, but not by much. Try to angle in slightly during each attempt. His wheelbase is far narrower than mine, and this could make it harder to aim that wedgelet. Turning too quickly might also cause funny gyro effects.

It's basically this: if he gets under, he's only getting under and hitting my armored lifter, keeping the body safe. I'll have another wedge underneath to get under his, not to mention that his narrower wheelbase will make that wedgelet hard to aim. I'm also hoping to have my lifter slide nicely between the wedge and the blade, in which case I can easily push him with my wheels on the ground. Drive off or use the lifter if he somehow get under my dustpan too (especially if he takes the wheels off the ground

Avoid allowing him to hit the angled edges of my plow by all means and force him to hit the front. If I get under, lift him up a bit so I have control, but not all the way up. Send him to the wall. Close the lifter quickly if he slides off and his blade is still going before I can push him to the wall. But if not? Use the strategy below starting with 'quickly pin'

If there is no wedge and he's going undercutter? Make sure he only hits the front side (not the angled bits), and press lightly before contact. Attempt to bounce him or drive him into a wall. Get his blade slowed or stopped from the impact. If it is, quickly pin and open the lifter. Before he can get away and spin back up, get him in the dustpan and clamp him. Once clamped, take him to the hammers

Don't drive like a dumbass, adjust if he tries something new, and aim to get him to the wall as soon as possible to stop his spinner. That way, I can clamp and send him to the hammers.
End it quickly.

Good luck Brad
Alpha Robotics - Embrace the carnage!]

tune in next time on ARC when I one-up Boto by posting my vast collection of Thomas The Tank Engine hentai on the Discord :V -HFL

Cha0sFerret

Diablo Genesis vs Lulver

Post by Cha0sFerret » Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:45 pm

Start inverted (overcutter). His lifter wedge/plow/thingy is really short and I should be able to reach over the top of it and bypass his armor bonus for some sweet +4 hits on his chassis. He's not so much faster than me that he'd be able to flank reliably, either, so I can be aggressive about driving at him and swinging my blade sideways into him. If he decides to come at me with his lifter raised to counter my overcutter, aim for the arms (I don't think he'd do this but I've gotten away with weirder stuff).

Avoid hazards and walls, don't drive like an idiot, etc.

<hr />
Good luck&#33; :D
poopity scoop