MiDAS vs. Compound Fracture

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

NFX

Post by NFX » Thu May 31, 2018 7:58 am

7-7
7-6
3-3
5-3
8-11

Twin forks and ENORMOUS WHEELS for this one, please.

We're the same speed, but I have better (and perfect) control, so I should be able to point MiDAS exactly where I want it to go. Plus my superior ground clearance means I'm less likely to get high-centered on rubble, and can simply drive off/over him if he gets under me.

With my big wheels lifting the forks off the ground, giving me two defined points to strike higher up the walls with, I should be able to knock down the wood and then punch through the rest of the obstacles quite quickly. My ground clearance lets me drive over rather than through them, meaning less stuff being pushed and slowing me down. I'll probably need to go over him as well when we meet, but should be able to self-right if he sneakily flips me somehow.

Through his rubble next, which his hinged wedges will have cleared for me, while he'll still have some of my walls left in the way. That should slow him down more, and allow me into the Forest of Glass first.

Carefully take out the panels nearest the edges until he's gotten back to the start corner, then return to the center panels to prevent him bumrushing me off the platform. As previously mentioned, I can drive off easily if he gets under me, and his hinged wedges are liable to get caught in the grill flooring.

If he's camping near the exit, smash the final panel, then charge in behind him, pushing him forward and underneath the glass with my forks. Our Torque should cancel each other out, giving a stalemate once he reacts, but when the glass has lowered enough, I can swing my axe to smash it while it's still above him!

Good luck, and may the best bot win. =)
Team Mongoose (358-215)
"The Colour of Awesome"

Braveheart / Crash Blossom / Depth Charge / Broken Ghost / Murder Death Unit / Agent X

RoBattle
Override - Heats: 19 pts / Finals: 3 pts
MiDAS - Heats: 19 pts / Finals: 0 pts

it was a gigantic masturbation of polygons :v - That Kode Guy

Hooray For Lexan

Post by Hooray For Lexan » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:10 pm

Wedgelets Config Please. He said he was using the big wheels with forks on Discord.

We