Gigatron vs Hercules

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

British-Robotics

Gigatron vs Hercules

Post by British-Robotics » Tue May 29, 2018 2:15 am

Hercules is by far the fastest in this match but his weapon looks far too high to even grab Gigatron properly and the height of my robot would give the beetle some problems. So I'll go a little defensive and facing frontal with the spinning axe which has a better power against Hercules armour, try and slice up the wheels of Hercules and maybe damage the weaponry.

If my opponent angles then I'll quickly face frontal and protect the sides in order to avoid getting toppled.

Good luck and may the best robot win.
Last edited by British-Robotics on Tue May 29, 2018 5:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

attackfrog
Team: Aquatic Robotics

Gigatron vs Hercules

Post by attackfrog » Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:59 pm

So... Gigatron is apparently a multi-config bot and I never asked or was told what config it's going to be using. It's probably the spinny bar? Though I'm not sure exactly where that goes? At what I assume is the front, but which is actually the rear in this rather blurry and low-res image of a drawing? I can't read most of the writing. Sigh. And it's not like I designed Hercules to be any good at combat anyway.

Well anyway, I'm faster than Gigatron and I'll use that as best I can to get around its blade and pick it up with my jaws, avoiding getting my wheels shredded as I do so of course. Sigh. Once I get a good grip on it, I'll lift it up and rotate my grabbing arm to tip it over sideways. I'll then bring it over to the closest corner and try to get the hammer to smash its wheels. I'll then try to prop it up against a wall to immobilize it. I'll also try shredding its wheels with the floor saws, if I can.

In summary, keep on trying to grab Gigatron while protecting my wheels as much as I can so I can use the arena hazards to disable it and get the KO.

Good luck TBR!